Kuroko Tetsuya [1]

[Your Name's P.O.V]

You were waiting for your order at Maji Burger - a burger and a vanilla milkshake. You loved their vanilla milkshakes for it's delicious taste. Once you got your order, you roamed around and looked out for any vacant seats.

You couldn't spot any, so you went back to the counter so they could pack your food so you could take it out.

Before you could take another step you heard someone call you.

"[Your Name]-San!"

You scanned the crowd for the owner of the voice, and you saw a teal-haired boy waving at you. You immediately walked towards him and greeted him.

"Ah, hello, Kuroko-kun," you said.

"Hey, [Your Name]-San. I saw you having problems looking for an empty seat, you can sit here if you'd like," he said.

You blinked twice and felt heat rising up to your cheeks. You never expected that, Kuroko Tetsuya, your long-time crush, offering you to sit with him.

"C-can... I?" you asked.

He smiled at you and nodded, "Yes, [Your name]-san."

Wearing a smile, you sat across him. He looked at you while sipping on his milkshake.

"I see, so he likes their vanilla milkshakes too," you thought to yourself silently as you took a bite out of your burger.

Silence flood over the two of you out of awkwardness. You hated silence that's why you decided to break it.

"What brings you here, Kuroko-kun?"

He put down the milkshake and answered you, "I was with Kagami-kun due to emergency matters, he went home ahead of me."

Nodding, you chewed on your burger, thinking of another topic to start a conversation on.

"How about you, [Your Name]-san. What are you doing here, alone?" the teal-haired teen asked.

Putting down your unfinished burger, you gulped, "I was supposed to be with my friend. But she had an emergency, also - Family matters." you said.

"Ah, so that makes you, eat here?"

You shook your head, "No, i was planning on going home but my stomach didn't agree with me so i just HAD to eat."

Kuroko nodded and continued sipping on his milkshake. You finished off your food and started sipping on your milkshake too.

"Your into milkshakes, too?" he asked.

You smiled and nodded, "Yep. Their milkshakes are awesome, it's the most delicious one I've ever tasted." You said, unaware of the way you said those words.

He chuckled and said, "I see, then. I thought of the same thing but I didn't know you liked milkshakes."

Blushing, you frowned. "Ahh.. eh. My mom used to buy me milkshakes whenever we go to malls or parks. So I kind of, got used to it," you said, still frowning out of embarrassment.

You heard him chuckle again.

Why does his chuckle sound like an angel's laughter?

Realising what you just said to yourself, you shook your head, trying to erase it.

"I see. Then what do you think of milkshakes?" He asked.

You looked up at him, with a hint of confusion. What do I think of milkshakes? That's an odd question from such laconic person.

"What do I.. think of milkshakes?.." you repeated his question out of confusion.

"I was the one who asked you, [Your name]-san." Kuroko said, with his signature expressionless face.

You looked at his eyes even though it wasn't a good idea. Because you felt blood rushing up to your face when you made eye contact with him.

"Sorry.. What do I think of milkshakes? I think milkshakes are.. awesome drinks? I don't know. All I know that this is a favourite drink of mine which is delicious and has an incredible taste of sweetness. It's not that sweet like pure sugar, though. But better."

Kuroko did not say anything and stared at your [Eye Colour] orbs. He smiled at you and reached out for your [Hair Colour] locks.

Please, Kuroko, stop doing that, I'll faint.

You were still blushing because of him, he smiled at you again and asked,

"You know what's sweeter than a milkshake?"

"What?" you asked.

"This."

His next move made you feel butterflies, wait no. A zoo full of animals in your stomach.

H-he's kissing m-me.. Kuroko's kissing me!

He pulled back and you still haven't process what had happened.

You looked at him, his face all flustered and smiling awkwardly at you.

"I was right, your lips are by far sweeter than any other milkshake I have tasted." he said and gave you another kiss on the lips, even though it was only a peck.

I can't believe it, the man of my dreams kissed me. On my lips, lips!