"What was that?" He asked, slightly angrily, but also quietly in an attempt not to wake the other boys up.

"Get away from me!" I hissed, before pulling my wrist out of his grip.

I don't know what came over me, but I felt extremely angry at him at the moment. How I went from 'in the moment' to absolutely hating him I don't know, but however it happened, I just want to be as far away from him as possible now.

I went into our bedroom, and walked through the ensuite bathroom, locking the door. I sat down in the corner of the room, trying to think about what had happened. Why did I swap emotions so easily? Was Hakon doing something? He couldn't have though, I mean so far he hasn't been able to control my actions without looking me straight in the eye first.

I heard a knocking at the door, and Harrys voice on the other side softly trying to convince me to come out.

"Come on, love. We need to talk." He almost begged.

I stayed  silent, I didn't want to talk to him yet, and even though I know I can't stay in here all day, I can stay here for a while.

"Talk to me." He said, getting quieter as he spoke, "I need you to come out."

I heard him running his hand down the door, feebly trying to get the door open. I was gradually getting my feelings back for him. I was becoming less irritated at him, and got to me feet to open the door.

As soon as I had opened the door, I was greeted by Harry hugging me immediately. He wrapped his arms around me with such care, it was so full of love. That's when all my love for Harry came back and I instantly hugged him back. He pulled back and held me at arms length to have a good look at me, head to toe.

"What happened before?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows, scanning my face for an answer.

"I-I..I don't know." I sighed, "I honestly don't know."

His face suddenly turned serious, looking directly into my eyes,

"The Dark Angel hasn't seen you since before has he?" His grip on my shoulders suddenly became even harder, his fingers digging into my shoulder blades.

I went silent, not knowing how best to answer this. If I told him the truth, he found freak out and say even closer to me than before, and then Hakon would get angry. But if I didn't tell him, it would allow Hakon to carry on with his plan, and get me to leave the safety of the house. Staying silent wouldn't help either, so really, I have no other option.

"Y-yes.." I whispered, hoping that he wouldn't hear me,

I looked up in hope that he either didn't care, or didn't hear. But I looked to see that his fangs had emerged over his lips and his eyes had gone red again. He was pissed.

"But he can't do anything from a distance, so I couldn't have been him." I desperately tried to get him to calm down, but I failed miserably.

His eyes flicked around the room, he was thinking deeply. Suddenly his gaze connected with mine, and pulled me down the hallway without another word.

---

We came to Liam's room, suprisingly he was up and sorting things out when we came in. His head shot up when he heard us enter.

"What's the matter, Haz?" He asked carefully, "You look kinda angry."

"That stupid angel bitch is screwing with us again, Liam" Harry seethed, clenching his fists.

"How do you think I can help?" Liam cocked his head to one side like a confused puppy.

"Well you can see the future, so I want to see if you can work something out for us." He explained, "Somehow he's controlling her emotions, but I don't know how."

"Ok, I'll have a look." Liam walked over to me, and started examining me.

He looked into my eyes for a while, before shaking his head and looking around the rest of my head. He felt around my neck, before hitting something painful at the back of my neck, making me cringe.

"Bingo." Liam whispered to himself.

He turned me around and moved my hair to one side, and held firmly onto my shoulders to keep me still.

"There's your problem." He muttered to Harry, "Sorry, Kate. This is going to hurt a bit."

I felt him put his fingers back onto the back my neck again, and pulled on the skin there. It was extraordinarily painful, until I feel something come off. The pain stopped, and I turned around to see what had happened. I saw Harry and Liam looked intently at what he had pulled off, which happened to be a little black cross, about the size of a large coin. We all stared there speechless for a while, before someone knocked at the door. Our heads turned to find Niall standing here, holding a crumpled note in his hand.

"Who's Hakon?" He asked seriously.

~*~

OOOOHH BUSTED!! Jesus my fingers hurt now. Anyway hope you enjoyed this installment. See you later for another update!! :)