two

two | girlfriend

Sakura's cheeks were dusted in pink as she met Hana Hyuga's white hues, which made her heart beat quicken

Sakura's cheeks were dusted in pink as she met Hana Hyuga's white hues, which made her heart beat quicken. They were full of pure shock and something she couldn't read - but she assumed it was annoyance by the way they narrowed so quickly. She was afraid, but she couldn't manage to look away from her white eyes. Hana's white-hues in fascinated her to no point end, but not because of their color.

It was because of how they twinkled in kindness unlike the other kids in her grade. They twinkled in pure glee and happiness, which was brighter than the stars themselves. Sakura's mouth slightly gaped, wondering if she should say something or anything for that matter, but she was frozen in her place - afraid of doing something embarrassing.

She was standing before Hana Hyuga - but many liked to call her Uchiha-hime, which she never understood why. Only the adults knew why - but she was guessing it had to do something with Sasuke Uchiha, the boy that she couldn't help, but have a crush on. She was jealous of Hana because she got to spend so much time with the boy, but no one dared to say anything - especially since she's from the Hyuga clan.

Staring at her green eyes, Hana blankly stared at the girl - wondering as to why Sakura Haruno, the girl with the large forehead, was watching her. She wondered for how long Sakura was watching her, as well.

Hana did not want to be rude towards her or anything, but she slightly felt weirded out by the fact that she was watching her train - but many have done that. She was use to it, but she was use to boys doing it, not a girl. Hana pursed her lips, tilting her head as she closed her eyes and let out a small sigh. She was annoyed that she could never get away from people - but she was more annoyed at the fact that Sakura was just standing there, not saying a word.

"Are you going to say anything?" Hana asked, tightly gripping the kunai on her right hand as opened her eyes, only to narrowed them. People weren't annoying nor anything, but she liked being alone, especially after school. She found herself tired of people's presence after school - and she only had some time to relax, before her father called her to train her mind and soul out.

"I-I'm sorry," Sakura mumbled, cheeks flaring in utter embarrassment as she fiddled with her finger. She shyly looked down at the floor, cheeks burning even more if possible. "I ju-just wanted to, um-"

"To what?"

Hana wanted to smack herself, sensing that Sakura was feeling uneasy - because she was being quite rude. She didn't mean to be, but everyone has been walking on thin ice with her, especially after a big fuss - she and her father had.

She didn't have time to argue with her superiors, but her father enraged her because he was so blind - on the fact that he was hurting her and Hinata. He was hurting two of his three children, but she never really considered herself on of his children. She wasn't even part of the main branch, but she was lucky - unlike many others. She was lucky that she didn't get the seal upon her forehead and she thanked Sasuke Uchiha for existing.

"Hana-senpai," Sakura mumbled, snapping her out of her thoughts. Hana pursed her lips at the name, which sounded foreign in her ear. She was never someone's senpai and she didn't know how to react towards it. "I was wondering if - if we could be friends?"

Hana perked at the ridiculous question, raising both of her brows as she opened her mouth, but shut it quickly. She knew that she had a tendency off saying the wrong thing, especially when she's annoyed, but this was sorta weird. Hana did not want to say anything rude, especially towards her because everyone she knew of Sakura Haruno.

She knew that she was constantly teased by the girls because of her enormous forehead, but Hana didn't even think it was big. It was normal - but it probably looked huge because of the way Sakura styled her hair. Hana slightly felt bad for her - but she knew Sakura had some friends.

"Um," Hana hummed, furrowing her brows as she scratched her cheek. People never ask to be friends - they just become friends, but sometimes they had to ask when people reduce them to a certain level.

Sakura put her hands up in surrender, giving her a saddening close-eye smile, "I was just - no, I mean-"

"Sure," Hana cut her off, shaking her head in pure amusement. Sakura gasped, eyes widening in pure shock, like a child that just had gotten a present. She couldn't believe that Hana Hyuga wanted to be her friend - her friend.

Sakura looked at her with hopeful eyes, lips curling into a small smile, "Really?"

"Sure," Hana mumbled, shrugging her shoulder as she ignored the look Sakura was giving her, "Why not?"

Hana really wished that she kept her mouth shut and had walked away from this awkward situation. She wanted to curse herself - for being too kind, but at the same time, she didn't know what it was like to actually have a girl friend. She was doing this for herself as well as Sakura. She was mostly friends with boys in her class - but not a girl, which she really didn't care for. However, she didn't want to come off as bitter nor rude towards the Haruno girl, especially since she seemed kind. Which was rare amongst the girls, expect Hinata - who was the kindness of them all.

"Really?" Sakura couldn't help, but smile at the thought of having another friend. Her cheeks redden, smile growing as she clapped her hands, "You really want to be my girl friend?"

Hana's eyes widen, immediately choking on her saliva at those two last words, wanting to know if this girl was serious, "HAH?"

Sakura smiled sweetly, closing her eyes as she ignored the belittled look on Hana's face. She beamed brightly, "I can't believe I have another girl friend."

"Another," Hana almost exclaimed, eyes twitching in pure disbelief. She stared at Sakura, mumbling, "Does she even know what she's saying?"

Hana didn't know if she should be creeped out that Sakura was beyond happy to have her as a 'girl friend' or the fact that she didn't know what in the hell she was saying. She was starting to regret her decision - because no one should ever be that happy after they become friends with someone. Eyes twitching in disbelief, she titled her head to the side, wondering if Sakura Haruno was insane or just dense.

'Does she even know what girlfriend means?'