Part 1: The Beginning.

A/N: Hey guys! so I've been thinking long and hard about actually making this into a full-on story or not buuut I finally came about to it since I've been bored and have some time on my hands! I hope you guys enjoy!

-

"No. I've decided to stay," I said, stepping forward to the man, feeling more confident. "Electra, don't. Do you realize how heartbroken our parents would be if they lost you too?"

"No! They stopped paying attention to everything else but work! Layla, since after your death, their marriage has been falling apart, they started working more and more each month and started acting as if I disappeared! Do you know all the shit I've had to deal with the last 6 years?" I started to yell and began to shake, letting the emotions get to me finally. "They won't even notice if I left," I whispered. There was a long silence until the man said quietly, "Call me Rowan." He held out his hand, but Electra wasn't looking at him, only Christina's face, for it was showing pure sadness and disgust towards Rowan.

"You can't do this, Rowan. I know that tone of voice, you are no-"

"You cannot force me to not do anything." He cut her off, voice stern. "Just because she is your younger sister, your blood from your past life, does not matter. You shouldn't even be here. She is still human, and you know you can't have any contact with anyone you know from before you turned." I stared at them in disbelief, sensing the tension between them. He turned towards me, and walked closer but carefully, and asked, "You are 18, are you not?"

"Yes, just last month." I answered, trying to calm my breathing. "And are you prepared for what is to come, a new history and world you will come to know and hopefully love?" He asked once again. "Yes. But I need to know everything first about your world." I looked at my watch. "You've got 5 hours." I sat down. "Electra you are not doing this!" Layla yelled, "This whole fake backstory of my death- all of this was not my choice- you do. There are things, things you will regret. You will know-"

"Layla, stop this now. You will leave, she will do this if she wants this. She is old enough for this, for mostly anything, really." His voice started to rise. "I'd like to add to that. You have played dead for the last 6 years. You did not get to see me grow. No offense to Rowan, but you were the one who decided to rebel and be secretive about everything. Mom and Dad won't care if I die too." I had said.
"Fine." Layla finally said. She looked at me with the coldest stare I had ever seen her give, and then told me "But don't you dare come crawling back once you realized this isn't what you wanted." I took those words as a challenge and coolly slipped out: "You don't get to give opinions out to someone you ditched years ago. You haven't given one since you died, so what's the point?" She looked at me in disbelief. "If you were in my shoes, you'd want the same thing." She had walked off at that point, not knowing if she had heard.

Gesturing Rowan to come closer, he gently grabbed me by the shoulder and walked me in another direction, a darker, tree-covered area. I looked back to see my sister gone.

"There is an 11:30 shift in the morning in the graveyard, so there is a slight chance you will be found by then. There also will be an investigation, but it will only last a couple of weeks, a month at least due to the leads going nowhere. Your deathlike state will last two days, the time I need to make a fake body replica of you, which is already in the works." He was telling me as he was rolling up his sleeves and motioned to get ready as well.

"On the second night, I and a few colleagues of mine will get you, and you will feed on blood bags from the local blood banks and hospitals until the investigation officially closes. During that time, we'll be heading to another state in which I'll give details about when you wake, and be learning our ways. I forgot to mention earlier since we were interrupted, and I deeply apologize, but we vampires can go into the sunlight for a certain amount of time and a certain amount of years. When you first turn, you won't be able to go into it yet, for it will burn and will be sensitive like the 'legends' of us. I will explain all of that when you come back anew. Any questions before we do this?" He asked softly.