Smut (Extra + Ordinary)

Start from the beginning

"I heard you!" Jimin chuckled. Jimin then went to look for Jungkook. His eye turning sky blue as his pupil contracts. This shows that his eyesight gets to see things afar. He scan every corner to see his Kookie. He found his Kookie talking with some alphas and omegas.

 He found his Kookie talking with some alphas and omegas

------------

"Yugyeom-ah! Thank you for coming!" I said. Yugyeom smile and hug me and I hug him back

 Yugyeom smile and hug me and I hug him back

"How are you?"

"I'm good. You?"

"As you can see I am real good here." I smile. We break the hug.

"How are you with BamBam?"

"Good. Look." Yugyeom look up and show Jungkook his black and diamonds choker.

'BB's <3'

"Aww cute." I squeal. " Had your first time huh~?" I tease him. His face reddens and he hit me jokingly on the back.

"H-Hey!" I giggle. We were talking until a drunk guy came up to us.

"*hic* *hic* Oh... wHaT lOvElY oMeGaS wE hAvE here~" He's drunk and he aprroach us.

"What the f? Your drunk get away." Yugyeom pushed him but he won't budge. He's an alpha for sure.

"PuShInG Me?!!" He said angrily. He then raise his hand with a wine bottle.. he is going to hit Yugyeom! I push Yugyeom out of the way and grab his hand. He then snake his hand around my waist and He sniffs me.

"YoU sMeLl nice..."

"WHAT THE FUCK." I said shook and disgusted.