The free form (Explicit scene)

So Someone told me they didn't like my new book that I published so I un-Puplished it,I fucking hate these kind of people man..Don't read my books if you don't like them..

Don't read my books if you don't like them

I might continue it or not...and For those who have me reaching 20,000 views...I LOVE YOU thank you! 😗😗❤❤ (especially WeezyStates ,Sugarbabe32 and _Bey_Nika_ I get inspired by you guys to write 😶)
-------------

Nicki's P.O.V

I roll my eyes knowing I had an opoinment with Tyra.She stares at me smiling,like this hoe didn't do nothing.

"Nicki,Well isn't this a surprise?" She says smirking.

"Listen girl.I'm just here to do my job and I don't see nothing wrong with you." I say shaking my head.

"Look." She bites her lip motioning me to be closer to her.I see she has a big Purple patch on her arm.

"Who did this?" I say looking at her.

"I'll whisper it in your ear."

She walks closer to me and brings her lips closer to my ear.

"M-"

We hear a door slam.I turn around seeing bey.She looked angry.Like she was crying.I smile.

"Hey bab-"

"Baby!" She sobs."Nicki!" She runs to me wrapping her arms around me.Her breath though.

"Have you been drinking?" She nods slowly.

I kiss her head then her lips.

"Why are clouds white Nicki? Why can't they be black? Even the earth is racist!" She says looking up.

I laugh,What has she been taking...

"Mama lets go home."

"Bey I have work.You can sit and watch though."

"Okay,But I gotta tell you something." She grabs my hand leading me to the bathroom.I look at her confused.

"You know that frog? Uhmm what's his name? Well he looks like a frog..He tried to touch me Nicki and I didn't feel safe." She pouts her lips.

"He tried to what?! Okay this nigga.." I say shaking my head.

"Sorry mama." She hugs me tightly.

"For what?"

"I don't know!" She cries.

"Girl." I laugh.

"Can we go home after your appointment with that girl." She points at Tyra.