Nothing Real Can Be threatened.

Beyoncé's P.O.V

She pulled away from the heated kiss smiling.I stare at her full of lust,I can't believe she just kissed me.

"Nicki,I can't snitch on Jay.I promised him I wouldn't." I look away.

She grabbed my jaw once again.I face her with tear stains printed on my cheeks.

"Beyoncé,I'm trying to help you Please! This is for your own benefit not his,This guy is probably enjoying his free life And you're out here selling on these streets because of him!" She shouted.

I continued to stare at her.

"Do you know where Jay is Now Beyoncé?!,He probably moved states without you knowing because he's just a jerk and you know it-"

"Just shut the fuck up!" I shouted in her face.

She nodded smiling Getting off of the couch,She walked into the bathroom Slamming the door angrily.

I facepalmed shaking my head.

I couldn't tell on Jay.I never break promises.

I stood Up walking towards the bathroom,Shyly knocking on the door.

"Leave me the fuck alone Beyoncé." She says,groaning.

I roll my eyes doing as she said,If she wanted to give me her nasty tember then so be it.

I layed on the sofa Daydreaming thinking about that kiss.I smile to myself thinking about her.

I just can't get her out of my head..it's weird but I liked it.

She came out of the bathroom with a towel around her body Covering her parts.

"Uhmm Can I borrow some clothes please?" She asked sweetly.

"Sure,They're in my drawers in my room." I say,trying to keep my focus on her face.She nodded following my finger.

After a few minutes of Just watching T.V she came out wearing A big T-Shirt over her undergarments.

She smiled at me sitting down.

"You still mad at me?" I pout rubbing on her leg.

"No.I'm sorry for screaming at you like that.You and I barely know eachother and I respect your decision." She

"I wanna Do it Nick." I smile.

"Do what?"

"I wanna Report Jay's assault."

She squealed wrapping her arms around my neck.Her hair was still wet from the shower but I didn't mind.

I wrap my arms around her small torso biting my bottom Lip feeling tears in my eyes.

I pressed my lips against hers,Her eyes shot open.She pulled away once again.She sighed.

"What's wrong?" 

"Bey.I'm still in love with Meek." She bit her lip.

"Oh that nigga who tried to Kill you Nick?" I chuckle."He ain't shit and You know it." I roll my eyes.

"He's my husband Beyoncé and I can't cheat on him." She says.

"Then why did you kiss me?" I felt my eyes water again.

I don't know why But I feel like I can always show my true emotions to Nicki without her being judgemental or bitchy about it.

"That was a mistake Beyoncé,I'm really sorry I confused my feelings about you." She says,Caressing my cheek.