complex

Nicki's P.O.V

I wake up feeling smooth arms around me.I turn my head over my shoulder a bit to see Beyoncé sleeping peacfully.

She's so Beautiful.

I unwrap her arms slowly trying to not wake her up.Once I did I got into the bathroom tying my hair into a ponytail.

I took a shower last night so I looked fresh.I brushed my teeth washing my face,I hear my phone ring on the night stand.I smile knowing who it is.

I pick it up answering his contact,'Hubby😍💍'

"Hey babe." I hear his voice through the phone.He sounded so raspy,I hear Chuckling of a women but pay her no attention.

Meek's P.O.V

After Me and Nicki conversated I went over to my other wife,Gabrielle.She smiled kissing my lips.

I know what I'm doing is wrong But I'm just stuck on who to choose,I mean they're both beautiful women,Nicki has a scrumptious body while Gabrielle has My child.

But I like this,I'll make sure they won't find out.

"Who were you talking to?" She smiled.

"Oh just an old friend." I shrug.

She nodded believing it.She was now in Nicki and I's House.She screamed as She went into my room.

I rush up the stairs panicking.

"W-What's wrong?!"

"You bought all these clothes and Makeup for me?" She blushed.

Oops.

"Uhmm Of course I did." I lie.

"Oh thank you baby!" She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"You welcome." I smile.

Nicki is going to kill me.

Beyoncé's P.O.V

I woke up rubbing my eyes,I couldn't believe what went down last night.It felt so right but Nicki was being a little bitch about it afterwards saying 'I'm not being loyal to my Husband'

I honestly thought that nigga was her boyfriend..

Getting off the bed,I head to the bathroom stripping out of my clothes.The shower was steamy from the warm water.

"I don't care what they say,
I'm in love with you,they try to pull me away,
But they don't know the truth,My heart's crippled by the vein that I keep on closing...
They cut me open and I keep bleeding,Keep,Keep bleeding the love,Keep bleading,Keep,Keep bleeding the L-"

I was interupted by the bathroom door opening.Nicki stood there with a big smile on her face.

"You have such a beautiful voice bey."