what is Love?

Caution** Sexual Scene In this chapter just so you know. 🐱➕🐱⚌👌.Also watch this video of beynika ❤❤ ^^^^^ I bet bey was grinning like a fool when she sang this.
-----------

Nicki's P.O.V

She placed her lips roughly on mine Pulling My bottom lip into hers.I let out a soft moan into her mouth So she knows I'm enjoying this.

"B-Beyoncé." I moan.

"No,You're on punishment.So do You know what that means baby?" She whisperes into my ear slowly.

"No." I add.

"It means I'm going to fuck you senseless until You beg for me to stop."

I shudder as She kissed on my ear slowly.She went lower leaving Soft kisses along my neck and collarbone.I grip Her hair closing my eyes.

"Ooh do you like that baby?" She whispered against my neck.

I nod feeling her warm breath hit my skin.She finally found my sweet spot.I moan loudly gripping Her hair tighter.

"Shit..Bey that's my spot!" I whisper into her ear.

She sucked on my sweet spot harder as she gripped my waist with her hands.Her hands roamed my body slowly.

"Take your clothes off for me baby." She says.

I do as she says pulling the shirt over my head.She helped me with the rest taking off the pants.

"You're so beautiful Nicki." She kisses my lips.

I blush smiling.

She threw my bra across the room Staring at my exposed breasts.Her eyes widen as She just stares at them carefully.

"They're so Big,I just wanna play with them." She bit her bottom lip placing her hands over my nipples.

"Mhmmh...Fuck Bey." I moan into her ear.

She squeezes them slowly as She pressed her lips against mine.She nibbled on my bottom lip roughly and slowly.

She gripped my Breast Putting my nipple into her mouth slowly sucking on it.I flinch as I felt myself become wet.

"Ugh..Yes." I moan louder than before.

She sucked on my nipple harder.I wrap my legs around her waist Closing my eyes shut.

I felt ecstatic.

"B-bey I-I-"

She didn't even let me continue as She sucked on my other roughly Almost biting it.My eyes widen.

"Are you wet for me baby?" She whispers against My hard breasts.

"N-no." I lie biting my bottom lip slowly.

"Well let's find out,Oh and If I do Find your arousal Around your pussy I'm going to stop." She says,Moaning.

She was about to take my panties off But I pushed her hand away.

"I'm wet." I say whispering,

"You're what? Speak up when you're talking baby." She says against my thighs.

"I-I said I'm wet." I moan out.

"I'm wet who?" She placed her hands on my ass Slowly messaging my two cheeks.I bit my bottom lip slowly.

"I'm wet daddy." I whisper.

She nods Taking off my panties slowly staring at her.