period of time

Nicki's P.O.V

I was now in the court room sitting by the Audience as I seen Bey sitting by her lawyer.The Judge began to speak.I'm so proud of my baby.

"Beyoncé,When you were with Jay during the scene,what did he say to you?" Jay looked up nervously.

"Well He said he killed three children while he was shooting." She spoke softly.

"Why were you shooting Jay?"

"I needed my money." He scoffed.

The judge stood up staring at the two.Jay was already in handcuffs.

"Jay I sentence you thirteen years in prison for manslaughter." He banged.

I hear everyone in His family sob.I run up to Beyoncé wrapping my arms around her.She placed her hands on my waist kissing my lips.

"I can't believe this." She smiled.

'I know!" I cheesed.

We held hands as we were flashed by paparazzi.We smile walking passed them.

I love her.

I want a future with her.

"I love you." She whispers in my ear as we got in my car.

I stare at her smirking.

"I want the whole world to know you love me."

"I love you." She says in my ear once more.

"Why'd you whisper it in my ear?"

"Because You are my world baby." She kissed my lips.

I blush biting my lip.Once we make it home,We settle in taking off our clothes.

We usually do this.

Run around with no clothes on.

We are two women so why the hell not?

And with men,there's a temptation on not wearing clothes..

As I strip out of my bra I hear her cat call.

"Whoo, So Just wrap a couple bands with a nigga like me,Lovin' ain't the same with a nigga like me." She lyp sung to me as she put 'No love' On by August Alsina.

I blush looking down.

She took my chin staring into my eyes while the song was still playing.

"Nicki,I love you more than anything in this world." She cries.I wipe her tears away kissing her cheeks.I felt tears escaping my eyes.

"I love you too bey." We hold hands staring at eachother like the freaks we are.

We hear a knock on the door.

Bey walks towards the door as we put our clothes on.She opens it and screams.

I run as fast as I could to the door and see a lady who looked like bey.She hugs bey sobbing.

She hugs bey sobbing