Don't mess with Island girls.

Before you start reading I'd like to thank you all For the reads, comments and Votes on the book! I love ya'll!! ❤❤ 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
-----------------

Beyoncé's P.O.V

She takes her top making her way towards me.I bite my lip slowly as She Kisses on my ear lope whispering dirty things into my ear.

"You like that?" She whisperes seductively.

I cross my legs Letting a moan escape my lips.She chuckles Collecting The one hundreds putting the bills in her purse.

"I won the bet but I still wanna Fuck." She says,Moaning softly.

"N-Nicki." I moan as I felt her reach for my nipple.She squeezez them slowly,I bite my lip throwing my head back to give her more accesss.

"No baby I'm not Nicki." She whisperes into my ear slowly. "You're daddy and I'm mommy." She licked my earlope slowly.

My eyes widen,She was really a freak.

I loved it.

I nod biting my lip.

"Yes." I say moaning.

"What did I say Bey?" She straddles my lap pressing her chest onto mine slolwy grinding into me

"Sorry mommy." I moan as I felt her ass Rub on my clit slowly.She pressed her lips against mine biting my bottom lip slowly.

"Mmmhh!" I moan in her mouth.

She placed her hands on my waist bringing out body heat closer.She stared into my eyes full of Lust.

"Take your clothes off for mommy."

I did as I was told revealing my nude body to her.She licked her lips before She spoke.

"Shit daddy you have such a beautiful body." She bit her lip.

"So do you." I smile.

She stripped out of her clothing slowly.Lord Took his time with her.I bit my bottom lip smiling.

She straddled my lap once again.I could feel her Naked ass cheeks Grind on my thighs.I moan as She wrapped her legs around my waist.

"You like that daddy?" She whispered into my ear slowly.

"Yes Mommy!" I moan.

She left soft kisses along my neck and I gripped her hair as She bit onto my neck roughly.

"Ugh..F-fuck mommy." I scream.

"Yes Say my name baby." She says seductively.

"Mommy!" I moan as she locked her fingers with my nipples Pinching them slolwy and Softly.

"Who am I again daddy?"

"Y-you're my mommy." I moan softly.

She placed her lips on my nipples kissing them before sucking in them.I moan In her ear gripping her hair.

"Ughhh...Mhmmh Shit go faster mommy!" I moan.

She nods picking up her pace.I moan Feeling tears in my eyes,She was so good at this.

"Fuck!"

"Mmm Dirty language." She chuckles deeply.

I could smell my arousal from here.Her voice was so deep amd seductive it drove me wild.

"Shit anmi!" I yell out some Creole language.

He goes further down breathing against my slit.She took a slow lick around it.I moan softly feeling myself in heaven,

She just deeped her long fat toungue inside me slowly,My eyes roll to the back of my head as I moaned.She flicked her tounge Inside of me,I push her head in deeper.She moaned against it.

"Mhmmh!! Y-yes oh my fuck!" I scream.

She licked my walls slowly,I heard her phone ring but Didn't pay to much sttention to it.

I guess she didn't too because she was still going at it.She even gripped my ass cheeks tighter.

"Damn you're so sexy daddy." She moaned.

She picked my up by my thighs,I wrapped my legs around her waist slolwy grinding on her as She pinned me against the wall softly.

"Bey?"

"Yeah?" I moan still grinding my clit against her own.

"This feels so nice." I heard her voice break from saying that.

I look down at her face seeing tears in her eyes.I grip her face with my two hands pressing my lips against hers softly.

"Don't cry baby." I wipe her tears with my thumb slowly.

She nods and We continue to grind our pussy's on one another slowly while I was still pinned against the wall.

I deep my fingers onto her back slowly biting her shoulder So I wouldn't scream.She moaned loudly gripping my waist.

"Fuck I'm close to cumming baby!" I moan.

I haven't cummed this fast like ever..

"Wait hold on baby." She maons.

"I-I can't!!' I scream.

She grinds into me more before squeezing my thighs.I felt my climax coming out of me to her face.

"Mhmmh You taste good daddy."

"Lemme' taste."

She pressed my lips against hers slowly.I licked on her bottom lip tasting myself.We heard her phone ring once again.She groaned putting me down to decline it I hope.She answered the call..

Wait.

Did this girl Just answer a fucking phone call when we were having sex? Oh hell nah I'll check her little actions myself.

I spank her ass as She was speaking on the phone with her 'boyfriend'.

"Ugh." She moaned.She gave me a mug mouthing "what the fuck?"

I Shrug smirking.I grip her cheeks slowly pressing myself onto her.She shook vicoulsly.

"Nicki Are you okay?" I heard that ugly niggas voice.

"Y-yes I am." She responded.

I wrap my arms around her waist biting my lip.I lay my head in the crrok of her neck smiling.

"Are you sure you're okay Nicki!" I moan loudly smirking

Her eyes widen as She stared down at her phone.

"Who's that Nicki?" He says angrily.

"Ooohhh Baby shit yes Faster!" I fake moan.

"Nicki What the fuck is going on?" He shouted."Is that the bitch Beyoncé you were moaning when we were making love?"

I smile to myself knowing Nicki was moaning my name out around him.She was in lost for words so she just hung up.

"B-Bey I-"

I don't let her finish by jumping on her attaching her lips While wrapping my legs around her waist.

She chuckled against my lips lowly.

"You're so Fiesty baby."

"I know that's why they call me Sasha on the streets." I wink.
____________

I know all of ya'll were expecting a sex chapter so I gave you one and trust me there's plenty of more where that came from 😉

Bey being daddy and Nicki being Mommy? 😏😏

How do ya'll feel about this chapter? ❤

Tell me what you think! 😘