chapter2

Lucifer's POV

"Si.......sir I....she... ..she is gone" one of my slaves say

" what!!??how the hell did she escape  ten guards we guarding her ??? How the hell did she pass of them how?? You will pay for this mistake"

"No please sir it is not my fault.... she also changed she looked like one of us but darker she even killed all the guards"

" and she left you alive"

" she wanted me to tell you this I am coming for you "

" well thank you now your mission is over"

" no si....."  and I stab him in the heart the useless piece of shit I need to add the security. I see the little angel has become the devil , I can not let her come in here or my plan will fall apart. Tsk Tsk Tsk you are messing with the wrong devil little girl

Ema's POV

He is gone..... he is gone ... my mate is dead and it is all because of me I am the cause of his death yet I am still alive why couldn't I have been killed why. Why is my life so unfair why couldn't I h have a normal mate and live a normal life ??? Why couldn't I just be human????? Noooo I had to be what I am and now I am gonna pay for my mistake I am gonna live my life seeking revenge and I won't stop till I get it even if I die doing so.

Unknown's POV

Where the hell am I ?what the fuck is happening?? why can't I feel my body?

"Don't worry my child"

"Who said that"

"Me" with that word said a women with a white flawless dress appears

" who are you"

"Oh I am disappointed you didn't know me child after all I am your mother"
(Whattttttt yep it is getting interesting get some popcorn my fellow readers)

" last time I checked my mother doesn't look like you and she is not freaken dead"

" well neither are you and I am the moon goddess my dear"

"I am not dead????"

"You are imprisoned"

" how do I get out "

"Sadly you can't you are stuck in here"

"What no I ...... is "

" no the person you are thinking of is not dead"

" uhhhh thank you"

"But...."

"But?"

" that person is ...... is ..... how do I say it.....is losing it and I am afraid she will lose herself and her future and I will lose her"

"What can I do?"

"nothing "

" nothing what do you mean nothing I can not just sit here waiting till she is gone"

" I told you child you are under a spell a powerful one and I am afraid it is permanent"

" what do you mean permanent ????"

" I  mean you are never waking up"

" no this....I ....."

" I know and I am sorry it had to be this way but I have to go now"

" go? Wait am I supposed to just talk to myself for the rest of my life? You can not leave me like this"

" have some hope my child"

" hope you just told me there is no hope"

I am back yeyyyyyyy
Poor Ema I cry what an awful life
And what the hell is Lucifer's secret

So what do you think interesting boring what
I am a very nosy person tell me what you think

Comment and vote
Love uuuuuuu