Chapter 20, Angel Attack

~Lucy's Pov~ 

For two whole hours we all spent shopping as well mostly Nash and Michelle both childlike who were excited looking around over and over unsure on what to pick as Natsu gave them a money limit. In end Nash got a wooden hand painted red dragon and a wooden hand painted action figure. Michelle got her hair done with her money as Natsu had brought me a glass rose. I smiled at it loving it as I gave him a quick kiss when he did buy it for me. After so long of shopping Natsu used a spell to send the items home. 

"Aunt Levy is there a park near by I heard about them from Grandfather" Nash soon asked as in his heart he was hoping his Grandfather was still the good man he knew as I saw that slightly hurt Natsu as it did for me also. I hugged Natsu's arm slightly tighter getting him to smile toward me. "Yes there is one in the next level, but that is up to your mother and father before we can move onward" Levy spoke as Erza was on look out and fully guard as Michelle came over to me. 

"Thank you" she spoke as I smiled toward her. "Anytime sister" I replied as she smiled even more as Nash came over hugging me giving me puppy eyes. "Please can we go to the park" he begged as I looked toward Natsu. "I dunno" I spoke in a joking tone as Natsu chuckled kissing my forehead. "Let the kid have fun" Natsu spoke as Nash smiled toward him in agreement as I then smiled brightly seeing that Nash already was starting to look up to his father. "Alright but only because your father agrees" I then spoke as Nash let me go and cheered. 

He grabbed Natsu's hand thanking him. Levy took us toward the park as Nash and Michelle were getting excited. Nash somehow got Nash to come with him to the swings as I smiled sitting down at a bench with Michelle watching the two bond, talk and laugh. Seeing Nash smile so much with Natsu just filled my heart. "He is great with Nash" Michelle spoke as I nodded. "Won't lie I was shocked he was so good with kids" I spoke getting Michelle to laugh slightly as she grabbed my hand getting me to look at her.

"Big Sister those Angels can mess with my head again to hurt you or Nash, I don't want that" Michelle spoke as I put my hand above her's smiling toward her. "Then I will kill every last one of them" I spoke shocking her as I closed my eyes still smiling. "I won't let anyone harm my father they try they shall die by my own hands, I am no longer shy when it comes to murder or torturer" I added as Michelle laughed getting me to open my eyes and look toward her as I was slightly confused.

"You say that with such a straight face, so sure you can handle it again but even I know you can't Big Sister for you care to much about Nash's thoughts on you" Michelle spoke as it did get me thinking as soon the bright sky turned dark getting Natsu to stop the swing as I got onto my feet looking around. "They are here" Michelle spoke worried her right eye going red. I turned my head to face Natsu as he was getting Nash to get off the swing as lightening came down nearly hitting Michelle as I moved her out the way.

My side getting hit and cut at the same time. "MUM!" Nash shouted worried as Erza and Levy were by my side in a second. "NATSU YOU GET HIM TO SAFETY "I shouted as he knew I was on about Nash as I got up blue flames on my hands shocking Levy and Erza. "We are ending this stupid fight" I spoke coldly as Jenny soon showed up in front of me with another angel next to her. The new one was a male with long, spiky, shoulder-length light green hair. Two long spikes fall on either side of his face, framing it, he was keeping his hair held in place via a plain black headband over his forehead; his eyes were shown to have white irises.

His massive shoulders and biceps were adorned by large dark tattoos, with each arm bearing a circle flanked by a pair of slender objects, reminiscent of both wings and elongated leaves. Hi upper body was left exposed: his clothing only consist of a light, striped pair of pants, with a large, fur-rimmed, tiger-patterned cloth secured around his waist by a plain light band. He also had dark armbands with light edges circling his massive forearms, each bearing a pair of small furry balls on its outer side, near the hand, and dark shoes with light soles, sporting similarly light, simple elongated motifs on their upper part. 

"Michelle you been lied to and put on the wrong path" Jenny sighed as I moved forward making a blue flame whip in my hand but parts were turning gold. "Shut your mouth bitch" I snapped as Jenny looked toward me in some rage as the unknown made a lightening shield around me, Michelle, Erza, Levy, himself and Jenny so no one could leave or join in. "MUM" Nash shouted trying to rush over until Natsu picked him up looking toward me worried. "The brat we need dead, how handy he is close by" Jenny spoke as something in me snapped.

The emotion leaving my face as Levy and Erza both stepped back. "Big mistake there love" Levy spoke slightly scared as I moved forward punching the unknown in my way into the lightening shield to get him blasted as the whip went around Jenny's neck as I slammed her body into the ground. "Talk that way about my son again and I will break off an arm" I snapped loudly moving toward her as I stomped my foot into her gut. She looked in pure pain and fear toward me as I smirked.

"I will ask this once, where is Makarov Dreyar?" I asked as she then looked in shock. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Chapter Preview: 

  I had Sherry pinned to the ground. "You don't agree to the deal well then I will force it on you" I spoke using the flames to attack Sherry's legs burning them. She screamed in pure pain. "LADY SHERRY" the unknown male shouted as I walked over to Jenny who was now laying on her back trying to move her legs crying slightly. "Your friend has picked for you to die" I spoke as she looked toward me in pure fear. I made a golden flame sword in my hand as I went to strike down at Jenny. "WAIT STOP" Sherry shouted as I stabbed into Jenny's arm.