Chapter 14, Mirajane

Lucy's Pov Still, 

With my own flames I had gotten to the building faster. Up close it looked just like a temple. I rushed inside to see a ton of pedestals and on each of them was a person. They looked as if they was just sleeping. I was guessing they was all dead Reapers. I moved around the room as I noticed Mirajane at the back on a different pedestal than the others. The others had a white one while Mirajane's was pure gold. I looked at my old maid to see she looked very much the same since I saw my grandfather kill her.

She was now wearing a sleeveless, ankle-length maroon dress with a pleated skirt. The chest was adorned by a large, pink bow, and similarly colored trimmings framed the rather ample neckline, acting as straps, and circle around the waist. She also now had high-heeled shoes that matched her dress, and accessorizes with a small chain necklace with a blue oval gem attached to it, and a bracelet made of white flowers circling her right wrist. "Im shocked on how much the colour suits you" I whispered as I looked at the bracelet.

I pulled the baby blue bead off and moved my hand to have it over Mirajane's body. I wasn't fully sure on how this worked as I broken the bead with my hand. A white mist came out the bead and into Mirajane's body as I was shocked. I watched as it looked as if nothing happened. "Come on Mirajane" I muttered as I heard laughter each around the room. I turned around to see the old doctor Jose. "Ain't you meant to be locked away back in Earthland?" I asked glaring at him. I had a feeling he was the man I saw before.

The strange vision I had. "I thought Acnologia killed you" Jose spoke smirking as I had to give Mirajane time. I knew she had to of been coming back or something. I trusted her after all. "Is it Heartfilla still or have you married that Demon Prince?" Jose soon asked as soon a purple and black glow started to grow around him. I was much use to powers now after all this time. I could sense he was pretty powerful. A purple blast came from Jose's hand toward me as I could sense pure bloodlust in the blast itself.

I was about to use my own magic to block it until the blast speed up. I was getting ready to be hit but a bright white light blocked it for me. It blinded me for a second but once I could see I saw Mirajane standing there in front of me. She turned around looking at me as she gave me her normal sweet smile. "I am back to server you Lady Lucy" Mirajane spoke as she then turned around looking toward Jose who looked upset. "I am the leader of Reapers now Mirajane, you server me" Jose spoke loudly and upset.

Mirajane shook her head. "I server Lady Lucy Heartfilla the soon to be Lady Lucy Dragneel. The only other person who can order me around is the true leader of Reapers, Makarov" Mirajane only replied as a purple glow came off her just like Jose. I saw fear grow in Jose's eyes as soon black ghost showed up around us. They looked more like true grim reapers that people like me known to look like. "Lady Lucy with permission may I go all out?" Mirajane asked as she was acting just the same.

"Permission granted Mirajane" I answered as a giant seal showed up above Mirajane as the ground started to shake. I noticed that Jose went slightly pale as the seal went over Mirajane making her glow purple. Once the glow died down I was shocked to see her new look. She now had two large gold-looking horns protruding from the sides of her head and pointing upwards. Her hair became long and black, with a distinctive short, upward ponytail. She now had a white band on their head which separated her hair, framing her bangs from her hair below the band.

She was now wearing a very revealing beige-colored leopard-printed kimono that bared the decorative marks on her shoulders. The kimono was wrapped around their torso with a thick, decorative yellow ribbon that tied behind her back, and she also had thigh-high socks that reveal her heels and toes. "The only way you won that fight many years ago was because you threatened Makarov's grandson" Mirajane spoke her voice was harsh, filled with rage as I stepped back knowing this wasn't going to be pretty.

"You threatened someone I cared for and then sent Makarov into some prison and trapped his grandson in Earthland" Mirajane spoke as she soon smirked her hand lifting up as a yellow magic seal showed up next to her. Jose was in pure shock as the ghost started to move toward Mirajane. I sent a wave of blue flames to hit the ghost sending them backwards away from Mirajane. I very much knew she could handle herself but I had no other way to help. "Lady Lucy please stay back there" Mirajane spoke moving toward Jose. 

I listened to what she asked. I wasn't an idiot. She was going full out, I could see that Jose had done something to hurt her. Mirajane may of looked sweet but I had learned they called her She-Devil. She had the power to take demon souls and turn them into forums of Take-Over like this. With this she could use the demons power as she was in a way controlling their soul. Using it to make her more powerful. Even without using this take-over she was very powerful. Mirajane didn't have a normal reaper weapon.

Like how Lisanna had her claws and her brother had a beast arm. Mirajane didn't need the weapons. She had the power to kill and take a soul just by using her finger. She was known for being very powerful. She was the third most powerful Reaper there was to live. With the yellow magic seal going off you could then see a glow outlining a person show up under. "I may be powerful but there is two more powerful this is the person known for being in second place" Mirajane spoke.

Jose had pure fear all over him as the yellow magic seal was gone the glow turning into someone I knew. I was in pure shock to see Laxus Dreyar standing there. He wasn't in his normal police uniform. He was now wearing a sleeveless, black-colored muscle shirt with a turtleneck collar underneath a large, black coat with light grey fur trimming around the neck and the sleeves' edges, draped over his shoulders like a cape. He also had red pants and black shoes. "So you are alive Lady Lucy" Laxus spoke looking at me.

His eyes went toward Mirajane and Jose. "How about we have some fun Laxus" Mirajane spoke as Laxus smirked lightening coming off his body as the door to the building slammed shut as my eyes widen seeing my sister standing there next to Jose. She looked just like she did when she attacked. I could see she was still under the angels control. "New friend?" Mirajane spoke as I moved forward. "No that is my younger sister Michelle Heartfilla" I spoke as Mirajane and Laxus were frozen there in shock.

"Hello Big Sister" Michelle spoke looking right at me, her face holding no emotion. "How?" Mirajane asked stepping back slightly. "The angels are controlling her" I answered as I could sense one other person being in this room. Soon a bunch of paper-dolls came flying at Mirajane sending her toward the wall. Laxus growled as thunder was heard around the room and outside. "Ivan come out of the shadows you coward" Laxus nearly shouted. My sights were on my own sister as another man showed up next to Jose..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Chapter Preview: 

  "They send you, they are using you as if you are a puppet. I am not anyone's puppet" I spoke using my whip to slash at my younger sister. She used her shield to block as I tried using my flames to burn her shield or to even melt it. I had no affect to it. Then again they had many years to upgrade to fight me. Vines came out the ground and toward me as I jumped backwards. I nearly got hit with one of Laxus's attacks. This room was way to small to have three different battles inside. I had to take mine outside.  

For My Lady, (NaLu)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें