"Nothing- I just fell." Jake said quickly.

Seonghwa scoffed, "More like you got beat up. He won't tell us who busted his pussy ass."

Yeonjun was looking at his phone again. Beomgyu and Soobin were silent.

"Chill, no one punched me." Jake said, and Seonghwa slung his arm over his shoulder.

"Well, anyways— are you guys coming for the dinner thing happening tomorrow night?" Seonghwa asked.

"Of course, I'm not one to put down shrimp and meat." Huening said.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes, "Fucking meat eaters."

"Gyu, you're not vegan!"

"I could be if I wanted to!"

"We'll be there." San said.

Seonghwa nodded, and then all of his squad walked up to the lunch hall, but Mingi stayed to talk with Soobin.

Yeonjun looked, and the two were giggling. Soobin whispered something, and then Mingi suddenly laugh loudly and responded, making Soobin blushed.

"Your friends left, newbie." Yeonjun snapped, and Soobin sighed softly to himself, looking at the blue-haired boy.

"Why are you still here?" Yeonjun asked harshly.

Mingi paled a little, and then patted Soobin's thigh, "I was talking with Soobin, not any of y'all."

"Fuck off." Yeonjun said lowly.

Mingi looked at Soobin, hoping he'd say something, but Soobin was looking at Yeonjun with his big eyes, and Mingi couldn't help but notice how they literally stare at each other. So he hummed, stood up, and walked away, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"What the fuck was that?" Wooyoung asked in confusion.

Taehyun, Huening Kai, and San looked the same. Beomgyu sat there silently, looking at his nails while biting his bottom lip to not laugh.

Soobin looked at Yeonjun for a few seconds, and Yeonjun looked back at him. Soobin just blinked, and Yeonjun exhaled sharply and then looked away.

"What the fuck is this? They were just looking at each other?" Taehyun said.

Soobin knew Yeonjun cared. He knew that Yeonjun couldn't stand seeing Soobin being close to another guy. He knew that Yeonjun couldn't stand seeing Mingi being all touchy with Soobin and making him giggle.

Oh, the fucking audacity.

How dare he?! He shouldn't care about who Soobin's with, when in fact, he've done worse— fuck girls all the time and make out with them publicly.

His fingers are probably pruned up from how many pussies they've been up! Okay— Soobin needs to calm down.

"Don't need to be mean, Jun." Soobin said, and Yeonjun looked at him, "Mingi is nice."

Yeonjun bored his eyes into his for a few seconds, and then stood up and walked down the stairs, walking away.

"Can someone please explain-" Wooyoung started weakly.