Chapter 18:- Masquerade 2

Start from the beginning

Was he his grandfather I thought. But the old man with a big white mustache expression was cold and sullen. He was stone-faced. Is everyone over here is grumpy and cranky? Was that even the part of the Omertà I thought. There were six to seven men standing behind that old man. Looked like they all were his bodyguard.

Next, I saw was Adolfo was walking towards me. I stood straight up in a strong position. He came closer and placed his one hand on my back and stood beside me.  He tried to kiss on my chicks but I moved my face back.

He gave a small laugh and pulled me closer and said in my ear.

"Behave"

I rolled my eyes. What else could I do? He forced me to walk and took me somewhere on the other side of the hall. He was taking me toward a bunch of men who were talking. There was a tall man with his back facing towards me speaking with the other men. His one hand was in his pocket. I could say he was in his sixties. There was grey hair. But his posture was strong like a young man. He could easily​ take down some men.

Adolfo cleared his throat to get that men's attention. The men looked back and turned facing us.

There was a smile on his face when he turned. And for the first time, I saw a real Greek god who was old but could still manage to make girls fall on his knees. His smile felt genuine to me.

"Mister Benin it's nice to meet you and thank you for coming," said Adolfo while giving his hands to shake​ with him. The man took his hand.

Mister Benin looked at me in confusion.

"Mister Vermont meet my fiance Faith, Faith this is Benin Vermont he's a mafia in the Mexico and Las Vegas side" introduce Adolfo.
I smiled back at him in politeness and raised my hands to shake. Mister Vermont kept looking at me and didn't move his eyes from me even for a bit second. He took my hand and placed a soft kiss on the back of my hand like a gentleman.

"I'm disappointed that Valak is not here we are, good friends, now," said Adolfo.

"Are you? I didn't know about this, well Valak couldn't come cause he had some other plans " said Vermont and continued speaking.

While looking at me he said "He was having an important meeting today "

"Sad that he missed it, maybe next time, maybe we'll meet at my wedding," said Adolfo.

Adolfo started dragging me again and this time he took me up on stage. He grabbed a mic and tapped on it to get everyone's attention.

Suddenly everything was awkward and embarrassing for me. So much of attention which I hate. I looked down. To avoid this thing.

Adolfo placed his hand again on my back and pulled me closer.

"Ladies and gentlemen, first of all, thank you for joining us on this auspicious day and making it a great day. But to make it greater I would like to announce a piece of great news," said Adolfo he took pause and continued
.
.
.
Me and this beautiful girl standing next to me 'Faith' we have decided to get married in the next two weeks. I asked her to marry and she doesn't have to answer cause I don't care I bet no one can love as I do. I would like all you too join us at our wedding just like today and bless us. I would like to introduce everyone Faith Rowen, my fiance and my soon to be beautiful wife"

Faith in Omertà ✔️ [Complete]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara