Chapter 22

A/N

I feel so heartbroken about what's happened in Manchester, so many innocent people permanently damaged and the fact some didn't make it home breaks me. I took this photo on the 18th May when I saw Ariana, just 2 shows before Manchester. In no way am I trying to gain attention from saying that, it just really hit home how that so easily could've been me. We must stay vigilant and not let these people affect our daily lives. And also please remember that terrorism has no religion, these people are not muslims, they're monsters.

I took many photos but I feel this is appropriate as she is smiling, I pray she doesn't feel guilty. She is and always will be an amazing role model.

(I know this wasn't recent but these chapters take a while to write x)
_______________

Sorry for no updates for a while, pretty sure you guys are sick of me saying that now lmao. Thanks for the support, enjoy!❤️

________________

I slowly opened the door, josh standing by my side.

I looked up, my eyes locking with his.

Josh held me tighter.

"Ava" Simon spoke, seriousness in his eyes.

"Please, can we just talk?" He pleaded, sadness in his tone.

I stood in silence for a while, taking everything in.

"I don't want to talk, I don't want to fix things" I responded, looking down while Josh held me.

"Please," he begged, "Ava I've changed"

I gripped Josh as his voice got louder.

"I think you should leave" josh said quietly.

Simon looked up at Josh, "I wasn't talking to you"

Josh loosened his grip on me, walking closer to him.

"Get out" Josh responded, closing the gap between them.

Simon clenched his fists, holding eye contact with him.

"Please don't" I muttered, tired of seeing people around me fight.

Josh glimpsed back at me, giving me a look of reassurance.

As Josh turned back Simon shoved him backwards, causing him to fall.

"Josh!" I shouted, running over to him to see if he was okay.

His eyes were red with anger as he looked up at Simon, causing him to take a step back.

I stood up before Josh, walking straight over to Simon.

Simon immediately changed his gaze to me, looking softer and welcoming.

"Don't ever touch him" I whispered angrily, tears welling at my eyes as I realise what is happening.

What's been happening for months.

"I'm sorry Av-"

"NO!" I shouted, "you're not fucking sorry Simon, you say that stupid sentence to me too often for it to mean anything!"