Chapter 2

A/N: this story is something I write when I'm bored, that's why it's shit, so don't expect anything good okay bye.

I sighed as I sat down on my bed opening my laptop. I loaded up Facebook and decided on stalking some people because I'm cool like that. I heard the door downstairs opened and my mum shouted up "hello". And if you didn't know I live with my mum , just her. But anyway. I looked through my feed and since it was Friday night I saw loads of people hanging out with their friends. You see I struggle with things like that. I have low self confidence and cannot bring myself to make friends with anyone, apart from Laura. That's the main thing the guys bully me about, but I don't like to think about them.

My mum opened my door and I quickly shut my laptop.
"What are you looking at?" She said seeing how reluctant I was to let her see the screen.
"Oh nothing, anyway, can I help?" I replied sounding ruder than what I had intended. She came in and sat on the end of my bed looking sympathetic.
"Miss Tope told me you struggle to , You know, blend in"
"Well I don't know what she is on about, I have lots of friends mum!" I lied not wanting to cause further discussion.
"Oh" she sighed "and by the way your cousin poppy is down! You know the 3 year old"
I smiled a little remembering the fun I had last year when she came to visit. Actually having someone to be with, despite it being a 3 year old, is better than being alone for 2 days.

My mum left my room and I decided to get changed into a loose t-shirt and comfy underwear. I climbed into bed and went on my laptop for a little bit. I noticed someone had Facebook messaged me. I looked closer to who it was.

It was 'the sidemen'

They had made a group chat of all of them and decided to add me to it. I clicked it and the first thing I saw was, josh "Ava , I love you" then Simon "Back off she's mine" and jj just spamming the chat with "hahhahahahhahahahahahah"

I instantly logged off and shut down my laptop. I lay there starring up at my ceiling, I try to not let them get to me, but it's hard. I feel so alone, I can't cope with this, they are ruining my life and I can't do anything about it.

Well at least I have the weekend with Poppy to look forward to.

I sighed and shifted on to my side trying to get to sleep, but the guys just keep coming into my head, making comments at me. finally I shut my eyes.

THE NEXT DAY

I chucked on my white skinny, high waisted, jeans. I put on my black Nike hoodie and black converse. I straightened my hair and did my make up. I unplugged my phone and glanced at my laptop. I sighed and just jogged downstairs. I walked into the lounge and saw Mum talking to my auntie while Poppy was starring deeply into the TV.

"Poppy!" I shouted running up to her and hugging her. My auntie smiled as I held her on my hip.

••••••••••••

We had all talked and I decided I would take Poppy to the park. She was exited about the idea where as i was optimistic. I know, It's a place full 6 year old children, but still, the outside world is the worst place in my mind.

Poppy dragged me over to the swings and had insisted on me pushing her, so I placed her in the seat and started pushing.

"Ava!"

I turned around and saw Simon and Josh coming towards me on these weird two wheel thingys. I blinked a couple of times, realising that this was actually happening. I immediately thought about Poppy, not wanting her to hear what they had to say.
"Wow!" Poppy shouted pointing towards their mini Segway things, "I want a go!"
I lifted her out of the seat, " I don't think we have time, lets go"
Simon got off of his two-wheeled device and jogged over. great.
"17 and a 2 year old, wow you are a slag" He laughed while Josh caught up.
"She's not my daugh-
"I'm 3" she shouted, looking unimpressed.
"So you were 14 when you had her, that makes you even more of a whore!" Simon spat, causing Josh to laugh.
I've never understood why they did this, why they chose me, out of everyone on this planet, they chose me.
A single tear rolled down my cheek but I quickly wiped it away. I just looked at them, if only looks could kill.