Chapter 14

^^ My mood tbh

Apologies this took me a month to write, I rewrote it about 3 times. I just couldn't write for some reason. Anyways thanks for sticking with me, even if I'm inconsistent. Will try to write more.

Enjoy
_______________

"Destiny?" Simon questioned, shock evident in his tone.

All I did was look at her and moved my gaze towards Simon.

Simon gulped, avoiding eye contact with me.

The other guys because silent, fully aware of what was going on.

Her hair was a brown colour, the ends a light blonde shade. She was short, had dimples. She was beautiful.

And she made me look like shit.

"I thought I would never see you again!" She smiled walking closer to him.

"Is your cousin down or something?" She tilted her head in my direction, not even looking at me.

Bitch.

Simon didn't say anything.

And that hurt me so bad.

'Calm down Ava' I repeated in my head, feeling my blood begin to boil.

She may of been beautiful, but she's got a shitty attitude.

"Cousin?" I spat, marching towards her.

"Calm down kid" she scoffed, still not looking me in the eye.

"Who do you think you are?" I shouted as I stood in front of her face.

"Are you lost?" She laughed, this time making eye contact.

"Bitch!" I screamed pushing her by her shoulders, making her fall back.

She grabbed my arm making me fall with her, rolling us over and throwing punches towards my stomach.

I grabbed her hair, yanking it until she got off of me.

I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waste, in attempt to pull me off.

"Get off!" I shouted at the person trying to hold me back.

"You're such a fucking rat!" She shouted while kicking me.

"Are your boobs even fucking real?!" I yelled, throwing punches at her face.

"Ava, stop!" Josh shouted from behind me, he was trying to pull me off.

I then felt someone else begin to pull me off, making it impossible to continue fighting.

I fell back, Josh and JJ catching me.

Tears began trailing down my cheeks.

I instinctively hugged Josh, he hugged me tightly.

I cried into him as he rubbed my back.

I felt safe in his arms.

"Ava," I heard Simon speak quietly from behind "it's not what it looks like"

I lifted my head slightly from Joshes chest, not turning around.

"Well then what is it?" I sobbed.

"She's my ex Ava, I swear" He spoke calmly.

"Ex?!" She laughed walking over, "You never broke up with me! You slept with me last week!"

I felt numb.

I trusted him.

I just buried my face back into Joshes chest, hugging him tightly.