Chapter 8

A/N
Surprise update, wooooo! I thought I should update sooner, rather than on a Sunday as you've all been waiting for so long! This might count as Sunday's update though, because I may not get chance to write again, but I will try!

So this is the first chapter in a long time, so tell me what you think, and I'm sorry if it's bad, I just haven't written this story in ages! Please vote, comment and enjoy :)

_______________________

I was lying in bed at 9:00, and school started at 8:40.  I was not in the mood.

I got up and chucked on some leggings and a hoodie. As I walked downstairs I glanced into the mirror. Big mistake.

I got a quick drink and took some pills, to help with my headache.

I heard a knock at the door so I cautiously walked towards it, not knowing who it was.

I opened my door and there stood a boy.

"Um, can I help?" I said, tilting my head to the side slightly.

"It's Laura" He said pointing behind him.

I looked over his shoulder and I saw her passed out, on the floor.

I immediately rushed over to her.

"What happened?!" I said turning back to face this guy.

"Look, I'm like really late for this new job" he said jogging back to his car, "but tell her that Joe told you not to drink that."

"Wh-"

But he was gone, and Laura was passed out on my driveway.

I picked up my phone and pressed the most recent number because any help will do right now.

Simon.

"Ava! I rea"

"Simon it's kinda urgent, can you come over to my house?" I said cutting him off.

And with that he hung up.

___________________

Simon got out his car and pulled a confused face, looking at Laura.

"I don't know what happened, this guy just brought her here, then he said something along the lines of 'joe said you shouldn't of drunk that' and I called the first person on my phone, which was you"

"I'm guessing she drank too much and passed out" he suggested while running his fingers through his hair. (A/N DID ANY OF YOU GET THAT? No, okay)

We carried her to his car, deciding on letting her parents deal with her, which i know she'll hate me for.

__________________

After dropping Laura off at her house, Simon drove back to mine.

"You can come inside" I said as he pulled up outside my house.

He looked at me raising his eyebrows and laughing.

"No no no," I said laughing and covering my face slightly "not like that" I said, covering my face while I was still laughing.

________________

"Choose something good on Netflix" I said handing him the remote.

"And ch-"

"No" i said, cutting him off "no chill"

"Okay, okay" He laughed, clicking on paranormal activity 2.

"NO!" I shouted, seeing the film he chose.

"Why not?" He laughed, looking at me. 

"Because, I'm a wimp" I admitted.