Chapter 7

This is such a mess I'm sorry. I'm cringing at my own chapters Jesus.

Josh pulled into the car park underneath the building. He parked the car and we all got out. I really did not want to be here.

"I left my phone in the car, I need to get it" I said wanting to leave.
Josh turned and handed me the keys, but didn't look me in the eye.

What was I even planning on doing I can't drive away! God I'm an idiot sometimes, how did I even get myself into this mess?! I could've of just grown a pair and said no but of course, I'm too much of a wimp to do that.

I got to the car and saw the others had already gone without me, great. I guess I will just walk home? But I have Josh's keys.

I grabbed my phone and shuffled out of the car not looking behind me. I caught my foot on the door and fell back, onto someone.

I looked up and saw I was 'sitting' on Simon. I instantly turned bright red.

"I'm sorry" I said standing up. I stood waiting for him to answer, but he didn't. He just burst out laughing.

He got up, brushing himself off.

"Could you give the keys to Josh? I'm walking home" I said handing him the keys.

"Ava, you're not walking home, it would take you all night!" He said laughing.

"Look I don't know why you want me here, but last time I checked you all hated me and wanted to ruin my life, so why now do you want me to be 'best friends' with you?!" I said raising my voice a little.

"Ava, do you not get it?" Simon said being more serious now.

I just looked at him, waiting for him to answer.

"Why" I said pushing him on.

"Because" he said while placing his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

It took me a long time to realise what was happening, and I'm not sure what to think.

I got completely pulled out of my thoughts when he started inching closer to my face, closing the gap.

"Simon?" Josh shouted, standing by the lift.

Simon pulled away, pushing me a little.

"I'm over here" he shouted while looking at me reassuringly.

"Do you have my keys?" Josh asked while holding his hand out in front of me. I just nodded and placed the keys in his hand.

"Well are you two coming or not?" Josh said while walking back to the lift.

Simon gestured me to walk so I did, WAIT SIMON TRIED TO KISS ME.

My face turned pale as we got in the lift, it had taken me a long time after it actually had happened to realize that he was going to kiss me. WHAT.

We got to the top floor and you could already hear the music echoing down the hall.

"Happy birthday JJ!" Everybody shouted as me, Simon and josh walked in.

I stood there, my face redder than red.

Everybody sighed as they had got all prepared for JJ to turn up and it was just us three.

Simon and Josh laughed, walking over to the place where people were stood. I lingered behind them, not wanting to be alone.

Everybody was stood in a circle talking and when I got there I felt someone look at me.

"Who's that" this tall boy with a weird accent asked.

Everybody's eyes diverted over to me and I instantly felt self conscious.

"I'm A-" I started before getting cut off.

"JJ'S COMING" Ethan shouted.

People scurried into hiding positions while I stood there with wide eyes, wondering what the hell I was going to do.

Simon was crouching behind the sofa and turned around and frowned at me.
He gestured me to come over, so I ran towards the couch. I crouched next to him, awkwardly. Then I realised I was sat next to a boy who tried to kiss me. My face turned pale and Simon looked at me with a puzzled expression. I stood up because my thoughts were freaking me out.

People turned in my direction, making my situation worse.

"Ava," Simon whispered while holding my wrist trying to calm me. "Are you okay?"

I was shaking, because a boy tried to kiss me.

"Ava?" JJ said while walking through the door "what are y-"

"SURPRISE!" Everyone but me yelled in unison.

Simon stood up, along with the others and went to go mess around with JJ and what not.

SIMON TRIED TO KISS ME.

I started letting my thoughts get to me.

"Ava?" Josh said, looking at me with concern, "Can I speak to you?"

_________________
A\N

SO MUCH IS HAPPENING IM SORRY!
Also sorry for not updating, and thanks for 1K reads ❤️

I suck at writing so I don't know why you guys read this 😂

Oh and Simons drunk Fifa video is actually amazing😂