Chapter 3

I hate going back and reading my chapters, they make me cringe so much ew. Anyways hi.

I was sat at my desk when the bell suddenly rang, thank fuck. In my lessons I am quite lucky, not to brag or anything but I am top set for most things, apart from maths. So that means in that lesson is Ethan, Vikk, Simon and Josh. So guess what lesson I have next..
English. ( sorry I felt like it)

I sat down next to Laura, she was probably the only person I get on with. I rested my arms on the table and got ready for the lecture from Mr Cross.
"Hello class" he said in the most monotone voice possible, "today we are starting a new project. So the people in the lower sets are struggling, apparently. So because you are all so brainy in English we've decided to pair you up with someone from the lower set. The aim is to get you to improve their grades"

Because of his tone I didn't know if he was being sarcastic or not, but to be honest I didn't Mind the idea, it would give me something to do I suppose.

Laura nudged my arm, "I wander who we'll get paired with"

Then it hit me, the boys. There are 7 of them in a class of 30, fuck.

While sir was loading up the pairs we would go into I kept trying to convince myself it will all be okay.

"Ryan Green and Holly Parker"

"Ethan Payne and Jordan miller"

I hear cheers from across the room, obviously most people want to work with the guys because they're 'cool'.

"Laura Roberts and Anna Mitchell"
"Yessssss, me and Anna are basically sisters!" She says to me.
I just smile to be polite.

"Simon Minter and Ava Bennetts"
I literally drop my head into my hands. I groan loudly causing some people to laugh.
"It's not that bad Aves, if you ask me he's kinda hot!"
I look at her in disgust. If only she new.
"Well would you like to swap?" I say looking away.
"Yeh, sure" she smiled, making me turn my head to check if she was being serious or not.

I looked up at sir about to speak when he says "no swapping people, it just adds confusion"

My face turns to a really pissed off look. "Well sir can go fuck himself" I say.

"Excuse me Ava"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After school detention is defiantly the worst kind, taking my internet time away from me. Yeh thanks.

I arrived early just to try and give a good impression, but I think it's too late for that.

Mr Freeman came into the detention hall, allocating people their seats.
"Ava, surprised to see you here, sit there" he pointed to a seat, so I did as I was told.

5 minutes in Josh appeared with Ethan.
Mr Freeman walked over to josh and pointed to the table I was sat on, for Ethan he pointed the other way. I immediately felt sick. 'Just think happy thoughts', I kept saying in my head. I started imagining 5sos singing pizza. I started laughing to myself not realising Josh was sat I front of me.
"Freak" he said while looking the other way.
I just looked down at my hands.
"Why are you in here then"
I looked up at him and saw he was looking at me, like actually speaking to me.
"Ugh," I stuttered "long story" I said trying to act as normal as possible.
He was acting so nice, as if he doesn't bully me every day.

"Your hair looks nice" he said nodding at me.
HE'S COMPLIMENTING ME NOW.
"Why are you doing this?" I said cautiously, not wanting to annoy him.

He just looked at me, then over at Ethan.
"Because you're you" he said, as if that explained everything perfectly.

"Students, you're free to go, now please behave" Sir said while flicking through the newspaper.

I stood up but Josh gripped my arm, I turned round.

He looked up and saw Ethan was coming over.

"I'll Facebook message you later"

"Yeh, sure" I said confused, "um-

"Just go before Ethan gets here" he said quietly pushing me a little.

I started to walk out just as Ethan went to Josh.

"So is she like your girlfriend now?" Ethan laughed (extremely loudly)

"ew, no" Josh replied

Wow, way to fuck with my emotions.

I just realised how bipolar I sound, I'm not bipolar if you're wondering. Yeh, sorry if this sucks but I'm currently sat on a beach in Italy so that could be why idk.