School's camping trip [ Part One ]

Start from the beginning

"open your eyes kitten, don't be scared.." he whispered to me and teasingly nibbled my ear, I groan playfully and smack his shoulders, he lowly chuckled as he carry me in a bridal style and I could feel the cool wind of the forest hit my skin as we exited the bus.

he put me down as he cupped me in the face.

"open your eyes now.." it took me minutes to think..

your not gonna transform are you? I ask my wolf but she didn't bother to respond, that's we're my heart started to pound, maybe she was really itching to be a ruler in our body.

brycen rubbed circles on my cheeks telling me everything's gonna be alright, I slowly open my eyes and before I could know it my eyes darken and I ferociously growl, everyone gasped, even my inner feelings, my wolf was different I've never seen her this way before..

I let out a scream as my bones cracked and everyone shrieked in panic as I could see brycen glaring at them and held me in his arms protectively.

before I could transform completely, he kissed my lips, rough, and held his arms out like controlling something, and then the screams of my school mate's stopped, and even my transformation was paused and I breath in.

I open my eyes and gasped when I saw everyone laying on the ground, and brycen tipped my chin noticing my fear.

'wh-why..w-what h-happened..?" I stuttered.

"Don't worry their not dead, I just erased their memories, they'll wake up after one minute"

"h-how.?" my voice choked shocked to brycen's sudden appearance of powers.

his famous smirk plastered in his lips as he traced my jawline.

"that's why I'm powerful, I can do whatever I want, you just didn't know it yet.." I gasped when everyone started to stir up and some of them groan and cursed when they found out their laying on the ground.

kaycee and adelaydi exited the bus with hands in their heads rubbing them.

"are you alright kiers? my head hurts like hell, like I just bumped on an iron"

maybe you bumped on the corner of your seat when your paralyzed.

"uhm, did you remember something?" I ask as I gulped not sure of her answer.

"what are you talking about all I could remember was watching you and brycen snuggling up to each other like the sweetest couple ever" kaycee said as I sighed and slightly shocked when brycen's power really does work.

the jocks yelled like caveman's and headed to the forest while Mr. Spencer scolded them, everyone acts so normal, like nothing ever happened...

and now I'm shocked discovering my mate's hidden powers..

Now I know why blood stone is powerful among all packs.

Xavier ( kiersten's dad ) pov

"Alpha, here's the recent news about your daughter" franco told me as he handed me the brown envelop and he exits the room and I smiled as I saw my daughter's dream slowly making it's way.

but she have a promise to me, and one day it will come that she will have to decide on which one will she chooses, I know that I act coldly to her but it's only a way to save her..she didn't know it..she didn't know everything.

but she pretends that she knew everything.

that attitude of hers comes from me, I'm also a stubborn in my teenage days, but it passes, everything passes, and it will be painful if ever she chooses between one, but I didn't want her to be like hershe's better than her, and I know that her decision will change everything, I hope she will be wise and ended up not hurting either of her options.

Because I love her as my only daughter, she will inherit one day this pack, or even put her mate's pack and this pack together, and it will be the most proudest day of my life, but I know that I needed to tell her my secret, the secret that was going to be too painful for her, but I have an obligation to tell her, even if I take the risks.

---------

Author's Note:

I was really on a rush and hoping that I can update before the deadline pass, I'm hoping that this might end in April, because I will have another new story to be written soon.. and I can't divide my brains into two so I decided to finish this first but I hope the story didn't seemed rushed, and there's a LOT of TWIST here in this story that you will find out soon so I hoped you'll stay tuned..

please be a tams fan, and kindly add this to your reading list as you..

vote

comment

share