9 - Drama

A/N: Okay, so since I'm in the mood to write, here's another chapter! Enjoy~

Adieu

- saphire

----
Hansel's POV

As I walked towards home from downtown, because I was dragged by Jeremy, my phone rang. I took it from my back pocket and when I saw who was calling, my eyes widened as I hurriedly answered the call.

"Hey there, my little dolly~ How ya doin'?"

"E-Eric?"

"The one and only!"

"You're not using your roaming number. Does that mean...?"

"Yep, I'm already here. Didn't aunt Ella tell you?"

"I'm not yet home. Plus, she only said you'd be spending your vacation here."

"Yeah. Aren't you glad? You get to spend the whole of my vacation with me."

I rolled my eyes at that, imaging the smirk that flashed on his face, but couldn't stop the grin that appeared on my lips.

"Too bad I still have school."

"Nah, there's always the weekend. Plus you don't have school on Monday, so we have like three days to hang out together. You better tour me around here or I'll do you again."

"Your choice of words are still shitty I see. You don't change." I deadpanned and rolled my eyes again when he said, "only for my porcelain doll."

"Seriously, Eric! Quit it with the teasing already. I haven't even seen you yet and you're already starting." I complained with a pout as I neared my house. Wow, I was too absorbed with talking with this guy that I hadn't noticed riding the bus or even getting off of it.

"What do you mean you haven't seen me yet?" He asked on the other line and I frowned when I thought I heard his voice somewhere near me and when I turned around, there he is, looking so idiotically handsome as ever as he waved at me with a grin on his lips. I hanged the call up and he did the same before walking towards me.

"Stalking me?" I asked, raising a brow at him. He gathered me in his embrace and hugged me tight before pulling away and ruffled my hair, making me groan and swat his hand away.

"Nah, just following you home. I was with aunt Ella before I saw you wandering off the streets with a dazed expression on your face. I'd have went to you earlier if it weren't amusing to see you almost smack into a electric post a couple of times." He replied with a shrug that made me glare at him.

Eric Charles Peñaflor is my stepmother's, Ellaine Grace Peñaflor Moore's, nephew. He is pure Filipino and while Eric is okay with my sexual orientation, Ella is not, though she is trying to understand.

Eric is quite the good looking guy as well. With a height of 5'10", he towers my 5'6. He has that healthy chocolate skin to him that really suits him, together with his chocolate colored eyes and raven dark hair. He has that exotic feel to him that makes him attractive even when he does nothing. And as I stare at this guy in front of me, talking animatedly, I knew now why I held a long time crush on him.

He's just so attractively cool.

"Hey, earth to Hansel." Eric said with a wave of his hand in front of my face that made me snap out of my thoughts. "What?" I asked and he shrugged before putting both his hands on my shoulders.

"Listen, May. You know you can talk to me about almost anything, right? I may be this carefree and outgoing, but you know me well to know that I care about you. So, don't let those thoughts linger in that little ginger head of yours, alright?" I nodded in response as I stared at his serious eyes, making me realize that yeah, he does have a point.