What Is Better: Bitter Truths Or Sweet Lies?

Before the lecture

'Where in the world were you?' asked Parvati worriedly. Parvati Patil was the daughter of a famous lawyer in the USA. She actually was a South Indian who was born in the USA and had grown up there. She was an extremely honest and righteous person. She was an old friend of Samantha. She wore a white t-shirt with pink stripes, a white jacket and blue jeans. She had a beautiful black watch on her wrist.

'I was... um... Just coming to join you,' said Jai to Parvati. He wore a full sleeves grey t-shirt and a navy-blue hoodie. He wore ivory coloured cargoes and white Reebok sneakers. He looked down at his feet as he didn't want anyone to notice that he was lying.

'You're wearing an amazing outfit today,' spoke Jai to Calpurnia. Calpurnia had tried a new outfit today, something she didn't usually wear. It was a blue shirt with white flowers and blue jeans. She wore white sandals.

'Are you being sarcastic? asked Alisa. She, on the other hand, was wearing an orange embroidered dress with black trousers. She had a locket with the symbol of the Eiffel tower in her neck. She also wore white sandals.

'He is never sarcastic,' said Samantha, rolling her eyes. Samantha was in an excellent mood today. She wore a yellow t-shirt with a sleeveless black jacket and blue jeans. She wore brown heels and had a pink bag on her shoulder.

'She really knows me very well,' said Jai with a stupid grin. Paolo, Hamid and Andros walked towards them with a large number of notebooks in their hands.

'Previously, Jai would be the one transporting books and I would usually be the one hanging around. Look how the times have changed today,' said Hamid sadly. Everyone guffawed loudly. Hamid today was looking just fantastic today. He wore a white shirt and a black tie. Over the shirt, he was wearing a black jacket with an amazing grey hood.

'He has just found his life back on track! I think you're getting jealous of him,' Andros said smilingly at Hamid's reaction. Andros wore a simple yet cool black full sleeves t-shirt with white horizontal stripes. He wore black jeans and brown boots.

Paolo laughed at Andros's statement. He said, 'Hamid won't be jealous of Jai. Hamid has his own standards,' and winked at Jai.

'Don't you know that wearing shorts in the campus premises is not allowed?' asked Parvati to Paolo.

Paolo looked at his yellow shorts and a red t-shirt. 'Nobody follows the rules regarding outfits... Especially the girls!' laughed Paolo.

The bell rang indicating their cue to enter the classroom.

In the Psychology Class

'Well... What do you think will be the topic today?' asked Samantha.

'I don't know. Perhaps something more philosophical,' said Parvati.

'It is not actually philosophical though,' said Jai.

'Come on Jai. we have talked about life, love and happiness. Isn't that enough philosophical for you? Where's psychology?' asked Paolo.

 Isn't that enough philosophical for you? Where's psychology?' asked Paolo