What Is The Opposite Of Love?

Wednesday morning

The weather had turned violent and there was a storm coming. The gale blew fiercely as Jai walked towards the campus. He strode quickly as he didn't want to be late. Hamid and Paolo had left before him. As he walked, he saw three girls coming towards him. He kept his head down as he didn't want them to see him. As they came near, one of the girls spotted him. She spat exactly at Jai's feet and his shoes missed by an inch. Another girl rolled her eyes at Jai and exclaimed 'Yuck!'

Jai didn't respond to any of them. He resumed walking but the third girl blocked him. Then he heard someone being slapped. He looked behind to find Samantha had slapped the first girl who spat at Jai's feet. Beside Samantha was Alisa, a new student who had recently joined their group.

'How did you even dare to come in front of him after what you've done?' screamed Samantha. Alisa shook the other girl aggressively. The third girl was about to protest but the rage in Samantha's eyes made her silent. The three girls started to get their bearings and resumed the walk.

In the classroom

'What happened? Why does Samantha look so angry?' asked Andros as Jai, Alisa and Samantha took their seats.

Remember those three girls who betrayed and humiliated Jai last term? We just met them on the way,' said Alisa. Alisa Shaikh was a girl from Qatar who was a person with excellent character and attitude. She had turned out to be a very good friend to the other students. She was slightly shorter and thinner than Samantha. She was wearing a white dress with blue flowers. She also wore a silver bracelet.

'What?!' exclaimed Andros. 'How dare they even come in front of him?' he asked in horror.

'What did you just say? Are you talking about those three girls? The ones who made Jai look like a joke the last term?' asked Hamid.

'Yes!' shouted Samantha, still furious.

'Did I just miss something?' asked Paolo as he joined the group

'Did I just miss something?' asked Paolo as he joined the group. Alisa explained everything to him. He was as angry as the others. Surprisingly, the person who looked most calm was Jai himself.

'I'm going to do something about this, I'll talk to them today and give them a piece of my mind.' said Andros angrily.

'Whom do you want to give a thrashing Andros?' said a voice from the doorway. Prof. Albus stood smilingly, looking at the scenario.

'Nobody sir,' spoke Andros with his head down.

'Take your seats quickly, we need to start the class,' said Prof. Albus.

'Excuse me, Prof. Earl, can I have a word please?' a slightly bald man popped his head into the class. It was Prof. Chase, the English teacher of the students. After a quiet conversation, Prof. Albus announced that they agreed to switch lectures and Psychology will take place the next day.

Jai let out a sigh of relief. He knew that Prof. Chase would manage to calm everyone down, especially Samantha and Andros.

Next day before the lecture