4 • Hacking

"Are you up for it?" Sideswipe gave you a grin as he sat next to you. The plane was piloted by the best, Skylynx. This pilot was skilled in the night ops and stealth flight, from you heard from others. Bumblebee was seating across from you. He was checking his weapons, mostly his guns and rifles.

Everyone was fully equipped with gunpowders and heavy machinery. Except you who had a few knowledge of self defence and knife play. Don't forget hacking. Those skills were taught from your parents and they had their intentions to teach you.

To protect yourself.

Next to you, Crosshairs side eyed from his shoguns that was hidden in his trench cloak. Ironhide had gave you a pistol and its ammo. Hound gave you flashbang grenades. Both were useful.

"Maybe," You gave an honest answer to him. "Why?" Sunstreaker shut his brother with a small smack behind his head.

"Señorita, this is you first time in the field, no?" Dino leaned against his seat. "Do not worry, you'll be home safely after this whole el caos." He gave you a wink.

Drift joined in. "The white dew, on each drop of the bramble, a dew drop." His haiku calm down your fast beating heart. It is your first time in the field while everyone was experienced. They were soldiers, troopers, veterans of war. To them, war is an old friend. Reopen memories and create new ones. Some are painful and some are well.

"Everyone, get ready to jump!" Skylynx said over the speakers. Your breath hitched as the doors open, the air rushed into the space. Team Diversion got out first  then, your team was up.

Crosshairs swiftly grab your hand when the three of you stood up from the seats. "You stay close to me." You didn't gave him an permission as he took your hand and pulled you close to his chest.

"Green light, let's go!" Sideswipe jumped first after hearing what 'Lynx said.

Then, its you and the Paratrooper. "Hold tight to me, yeah?" He pulled down his goggles while you held to him. Crosshairs make a sprint run and leap off. You felt the air but this time, it was rushing like it was running away from hell.

Landing wasn't easy for Crosshairs, considering that you were new to the mission. New to anything. He had his arms wrapped around your middle as you clung to him like a sloth. He didn't complain about it. When Sideswipe grabbed his feet, he immediately felt the need to kick his head out. Sideswipe got you out from Crosshairs's body and set you down.

Diversion was doing a great job, getting attention with its explosive. The guards had left their post, the cameras were disabled, thanks to you.

Entering the base wasn't great. Some are roaming the hall. Both Crosshairs and Sideswipe did a silent assassination to the guards that turned their back to them. With a few left and turns, the three of you had found the Control room.

The smiled you put on had changed to a frown when you meet a familiar face.

"Soundwave." Sideswipe immediately took his position, right in front of you. "What are you doing here?" He hissed. His body covered your form, to prevent Soundwave to catch you for the Decepticons purpose.

"Piss off, arsehole." Crosshairs whipped his rifle out and aimed it to Soundwave's head. He pulled the trigger. The bullet was free from its casing and are now flying directed to where the owner of the gun was aiming. Instead of a headshot, the bullet passed through a holographic picture of Soundwave. It landed onto the screen of the televisions.

The screens changed from their last appearance to form Soundwave.

"Soundwave : Superior. Autobots : Inferior." He taunted before blacken the screens into static.