Hello

I woke up to find myself in an unfamiliar room. Oh God. I thought to myself. I was relieved to see that I had my clothes on, and nobody was lying next to me. I looked around and found my phone on the nightstand. I checked the time. 10:45 A.M I sighed. I got out of the bed and picked my heels up from the floor. I opened the door slowly, not knowing whose house I was in.
"Good morning" I heard a whisper right outside the door. I jumped back a bit. "Tommi?" I questioned, as he opened the bedroom door all the way to reveal himself. He was no longer in his clothes from the night before, he was wearing some sweatpants and a white v neck.
"Hey Rose" he said, beckoning me to join him at the kitchen table. "What happened last night?" I questioned, "and where are we?"
He chuckled, "You and Aphrodite were hammered as hell, I took you guys home before you could get yourself in a bad situation." He explained. I furrowed my brows, "this isn't home" He shrugged his shoulders. "It's Aphrodite's home."
Really? I hadn't visited my sister in forever, not since she moved out on her own at least. Once I looked around more, I realized how nice her place was. Where was she though? My head suddenly began to kill me. Fuck I muttered, as Tommi handed me a glass of water and went to retrieve a pain-killer. "Hangover?" He asked. I rolled my eyes, I didn't feel like answering such an obvious question. He handed me a pill and I swallowed it down, along with the whole glass of water. I walked over to the couch in the living area and laid down. "Where's Aphrodite?" I asked, covering my face with my hands to block out the light. "Right here" a perky voice said, as my sister removed my hands from my face to reveal herself. How could she be so perky? She claimed that she never got hangovers, and I would always envy that. I sighed and slung my legs over the side of the couch.
She was already dressed. She was wearing black leggings along with a large, lavender sweater. She was adorable. "Good morning" I finally murmured, as I stood up to give her a brief hug. "You don't look so hot" she said, as she placed the back of her hand against my forehead. "I'm fine" I laughed, rubbing my temples. "I need to get going though.", I added.
She smiled, and gave me an understanding look. "I can take you home in a bit", Tommi suggested and I politely accepted his offer. "Thanks man", I said. He shook his head. "No need to thank me." I sighed, and looked around. I was still in my outfit from last night. I reeked of alcohol and sweat.
"Do you have any clothes I can borrow?" I asked Aphrodite, as she took my hand and pulled me into a room. Her room. She lead me to her walk-in closet. She handed me a pair of black sweatpants and an oversized Metallica shirt. "Sorry I don't have much to fit you" she said, and I assured her it was fine. I proceeded to change into the clothes she gave me. "I'll give them back to you whenever I get the chance". She shook her head, "don't worry about it. Do you want something to eat?" She asked. I nodded my head. We headed off towards the kitchen to get some breakfast.
---
   "Are you ready to leave yet?" Tommi asked me, as he grabbed his keys from the table. "In a minute" I muffled through a mouthful of toast. He gave me a look of disgust, but I knew he was only playing around. "You really shouldn't speak with your mouthful" he said, crossing his arms at his chest. "So what if I do?" I asked. Aphrodite was carefully watching us, she appeared amused. "You're gonna gross guys out if you do that." He told me, as he stole the other piece of toast I had on my plate. "Please, guys do much grosser shit" I scoffed, as he put the piece of toast in his mouth. I frowned, "Thanks for stealing my food." He grinned, and walked to the front door. "Let's get going", he said; I obliged. I then said my goodbyes to Aphrodite and left with Tommi.
---
   After I had arrived home, I went straight into a relaxing bath. After putting in the bath salts, I laid my head back and listened to the music playing through my phones speaker. "Love You To Death" by Type O Negative.
   The song was cut short by my phone ringing. They can wait. I told myself. I was curious to see who it was though. So I dried my hands off and picked up my phone ever so carefully, making sure I didn't drop it into the bath water. Unknown number, Helsinki, I said to myself as I checked the caller I.D. I wasn't expecting a call, especially not one from Helsinki. I didn't know many people in the area that weren't family, so I was for sure a random stranger would be on the other line.
   That wasn't enough to keep me from answering it, out of curiosity. Here goes nothing. I said to myself, as I answered the phone. There was silence at first. "Hello?" I spoke up, waiting for a response. "Hello, Rosemary"