-Chapter Thirty-

Author's Note: I don't know of any mistakes but please do tell if there is any. Enjoy xo.

/Horan Household/

-

Just as Niall set down the bowl of popcorn for him and Louis to feast on as they watched a marathon of Full House, the doorbell rang. He jogged to get it, opening it just in time to see Louis wave a black Corvette goodbye.

"Did lover boy drop you off?" Niall asked. Louis blushed and nodded, before he stepped into Niall's house. As the brunette haired boy passed him, Niall caught sight of a reddish purple mark under Louis' ear.

"What is that?" He asked immediately after he saw it. Of course he had the suspicion that it was a love bite, but Louis? With a love bite? Impossible.

"What's what?" Louis replied. Niall pointed to the spot on Louis' skin where the mark was.

Louis reached up a finger to see what was there, before his eyes widened and he realized what was there. "Oh, t-that's uh... from someone," He terribly avoided the question.

Niall deadpanned, "It was Harry, wasn't it?"

Louis nodded. Expecting a harsh remark from his best friend, he braced himself. Only to be surprised when Niall started to smile.

"Harry gave you a love bite! He really does love you!" He squealed. He hugged the small boy as he jumped for joy.

"My ship is sailing, my skin is clear, my crops are flourishing, life is good!"

Louis shook his head, "Let's just watch the marathon, Nialler." He made his way into the living room.

"Harry loves Louis, Harry loves Louis, and they're gonna get married and name their child Ni-all," Niall sang as he skipped his way to the living room as well. Louis couldn't help but giggle at his friend's antics.

"Who said the kid would be a boy?" Louis asked, taking a handful of popcorn from the giant bowl.

"Your good ol' friend Niall Horan here can predict the future," Niall waggled his eyebrows. Louis giggled loudly and threw a piece of popcorn at Niall's face.

"Shut up."

-

The two indulged in the bowl of popcorn for the next three hours. Louis could feel his phone vibrating once or twice every so minutes, which he ignored. He thought it was just Harry spamming him with stories of his childhood cat, Dusty.

When the marathon came to an end, Niall shut off the television with the hand that wasn't greasy from the butter. Now, he heard Louis' phone go off as well, just didn't find the motive to tell Louis.

The younger boy started to get sick of hearing and feeling his phone vibrate, so he took the device out of his pocket to check the messages.

Thinking it was Harry just sending him terrible jokes, his expression changed as he read the messages.

'Did you really think that you were the only one for Harry?'