-Chapter Twenty Six-

Author's Note: I saw that the ranking for this book went down to 759 haha. Anyways, enjoy.

/Harry's Future Flat Complex/

-

After Harry admitted his love to Louis, they forgave and forgot the conflict that went on earlier in the school and car. They made their way into the elevator, pressing the floor of Harry's future home.

Louis held Harry's hand as they went to the empty flat, where Debbie was waiting to meet with the two. Harry knocked on the wooden door, revealing the estate agent on the other side.

"Hello, Mr. Styles," She greeted politely. "You must be his boyfriend," She reached out to shake Louis' hand. "I'm Debbie, Mr. Styles' estate agent."

Louis shyly shook her hand before they were both invited into the flat. He glanced around the area, lifting his eyebrows at the sight of a nice-looking apartment.

"I'll show him around, if that's alright," Harry told Debbie.

"No no, that's fine. Go ahead," She replied.

Harry pulled Louis to the stairs, guiding him up the steps to the second floor. He pushed open the door to the master bedroom.

"This'll be my room," He said. Harry went to kiss Louis' temple, "Maybe it'll be our room later on."

Louis blushed at Harry kissing his temple and fiddled with the hem of his lavender shirt.

Harry trailed his lips to Louis' shoulders and softly bit the skin. The younger boy squirmed and whined, growing flustered at Harry kissing his shoulder.

"I love you, baby," Harry whispered in Louis' ear as he brought his lips back up to the boy's neck. He planted kisses underneath Louis' jaw before pulling back.

"Come on, let's go to the guest room."

Louis groaned internally at Harry pretending like nothing just happened, as if he didn't just kiss Louis' skin sensually.

Meanwhile Harry was smirking, because he could feel Louis' shaking hands in his as he walked to the next room.

"This'll be the guest room, or office, or studio, I'm not exactly sure," Harry rambled as he took a look around the second room on the upper floor.

"Studio?" Louis inquired.

"Yeah, for my photography. I paint a bit too."

Louis lightly hit Harry's chest twice.

"Ouch, what was that for?" Harry huffed as he rubbed the place where Louis slapped him.

"For not telling me you do photography, and paint," Louis replied.

Harry chuckled, "I'll paint something for you as an apology."

/Three Weeks Later/

-

"Is that all of it?" Liam asked as he and Harry removed the last item from the last box.