-Chapter Twenty One-

-Sweeter Than Caramel-

/Doncaster/

-

The new couple parked the Tesla at the car park before walking around the small town, hand in hand. Louis' heart fluttered at the realization that he was in a relationship with Harry. It was as if yesterday was when nine year old Harry met five year old Louis.

Harry stopped in front of an ice cream parlor, then turned around to face his small boyfriend. "Ice cream? My treat," he said.

Louis smiled and nodded. Harry led him in the store, being proper by holding the door open for the lad.

The parlor had a few people seated with their ice cream treats. The line held a number of people as well, all willing to eat ice cream in the cold air. Harry and Louis joined the line, looking to the menu for something to choose.

"Caramel," they both said to the other. Louis giggled and Harry laughed at their words.

"Caramel it is then," Harry said. He wrapped his arm around Louis' waist and tugged the boy to his side.

Louis rested his head on Harry's side, a lingering smile left on his face. He felt Harry caress his skin affectionately, and his skin arose with goosebumps.

'Oh my god Harry's your boyfriend,' a voice rang in his head. Louis looked up to see Harry, and blushed.

'Yeah. He's my boyfriend.'

Harry felt Louis' stare and turned his head to his tiny boyfriend. He leaned down to plant a chaste kiss on Louis' lips.

"I can finally kiss you without the conscience of not being yours," Harry joked. Louis giggled and set his hands against Harry's cheeks before kissing him again.

They didn't care that people saw them, some watching them interact. Louis was too caught up in moving his lips against Harry's to notice nor care that girls were looking at his boyfriend, jealous.

They pulled away a moment later, Louis blushing at Harry's gaze on him. "What're you looking at?" he asked.

"'M looking at you. And always you."

Some part of Harry cringed at the extreme cheesiness of his line, but that diminished as soon as he saw Louis smiling with his face tinted red.

They reached the front of the line, where a brunette girl, probably about 17 or so, was waiting for one of them to say the order.

"We'd like a waffle cone with two scoops of caramel vanilla ice cream please," Harry spoke. He reached to his back pocket for his wallet. Taking out his Visa, he approached the card scanner.

"Any sprinkles?" she looked to Louis briefly, "Chocolate chips? Anything added?"

Louis noticed that she said sprinkles like someone would to a child, with a small voice that would typically entice a kid. He glanced at the height difference between him and Harry, then huffed.

Harry was probably half a foot taller than him, if not taller. 'I'm not that short,' Louis told himself.

"Do you want sprinkles, baby?" Harry asked, with a hint of a joking manner. Louis scrunched his nose, etching an angry look on his face. But to Harry, he looked like a little lion cub trying to be tough.