That was odd

Toby's pov.
Well that was good but now it's time for dinner.  Hey how about we all go out tomorrow? I don't know Toby it might be dangerous. Oh come on we all need a break for now.  He has a point slender we all have been working hard and we should do something.  I'll think about it. Okay.

Dallas pov.
Once we got to the mantion I got dinner set up. We should do something tomorrow. Are you sure that a good idea ? I'm sure we will be fine. Okay fine but where do you want to go?  I don't know we will figure it out tomorrow. Okay fine.
(Time skip to morning)
Toby's pov.
I woke up to the smell of waffles. I walked down the stairs and sat down. Everyone else came in and sat down.  Once we got our food slender said. I maid my desision we will all go out today. Okay but where? That I don't know but we will find out later finish up and get ready.  Okay we will.  I was excited finished and went to my room to get something to where for today.

Dallas pov.
I made breakfast and we all got ready to leave after that. (Time skip to after we got ready.) Once we got ready we headed out through the woods. Once we got to the forest line we changed into our human forms. We walked out and everybody looked at us shocked. We just passed by and continued our day.
Toby's pov.
Once we got ready we headed for the park. Once we got there we changed our forms. We walked out and headed into town. We walked to the store to get more stuff for dinner. We all were in and got what we needed till I noticed a group of girls.  They look oddly familiar. I poked Masky. What is it Toby? I see a group of girls and they look familiar. Where?  Other side where we just came from. He looked and had the same confused face as me.

Dallas pov.
We were at the store and I felt like we were being watched. I turned to look around only to find Toby and Masky looking at us. They look confused, except they know what my human form looks like. They seem to notice that I was looking at them. They turned and walked away with there group.

Toby pov.
While we were looking at those girls they seem to notice that we were staring and stared back. We just walked away like it was nothing. We finish in the store and start to walk back to the woods. I look to my left only to see that group of girls doing the same. Hey slender. Yes Toby. There is a group of girls walking to the other side of the forest. He turned to look and caused our group to stop and look. We all notice that the girls did the same. That's odd. They seem familiar but I don't know where. They were in the store to and got the same things as us. Well that's odd, anyway we need to head back it's getting late.

Dallas pov.
We were walking to go home when I feel like we're being watched again. I know it's Toby but I feels like more than one gaze. I turn to see slender and his whole group looking at us. They all have looks of confusion. They know what my human form looks like so I don't understand why there confused. They stare for a bit more and then leave. We do the same. What a odd day.