Chapter 11 || The Hideout

Hey guys, I'm back updating this book and sorry for not updating this in a while, but I was busy with my other ones and I had writers block, but hopefully you guys enjoy this chapter

Question: I'm just wondering are you guys enjoying the book? And if you are plz tell me in the comments. Now enjoy the book. 😊

Warrior Jake's POV
____________

I felt it.

Something wasn't right, and I knew it.

I looked over at, Alpha Michael as we started moving again. He had a mean expression, he looked like he knew about this something too.

I quickly made my way to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned my way, softening his face towards me.

"Yes, what is it Jake?" He asked, me.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you, Alpha but I feel like something is wrong back at home."

His face grew, mean again as he sighed and stopped where we was going. He quickly put, Lorenzo down on the forest ground and dragged me somewhere away from the group.

"I know." Was all he said.

I was shocked to hear this... what did he mean?

"What do you mean, Alpha?"

"Mason and Tyler, informed me that Allan and Liam got kidnapped at the house. And also that the person who done it was Rick, Allan's stepdad." Michael says, while being all calm.

"Oh my god! Are you serious?!? We have to get them back."

"I know and we will... they are on their way here and they are heading back to their hideout."

".....Are the kids at least safe?" Jake asked, while rubbing his neck in a frustrated way.

"Yes, the kids are safe. They are with, Mason and Tyler."

Jake does a sigh of relief and releases a breath that he didn't know he was holding.

"...Okay, this is good. Alpha, may I be excused for a little bit?"

"Of course, Jake. Go right ahead."

Jake does a thank you, and shifted into his wolf form running into the forest to cool his head.

"Dammit! At this rate, they'll sure be a war on our hands."

______

Ricks POV

We finally arrived at our hideout. I got out the car  first and then it was Liam and Allan who was being carried on their shoulders.