Chapter 8 || Doctors Orders

Up on top imagine Mason and Allan sleeping in bed. And not that way you dirty minded ppl-- lol I'll probably do the same 😂.

Mason's POV
_________

It's been a couple of days since that incident happened. I've been keeping an eye on Allan for whenever he wakes up completely. He'd been in and out of it since yesterday.

Usually he would wake up for a few minutes then when your not looking he would go back to sleep. I get kinda worried but I know that's the medicine just kicking in.

'Sigh... I just hope he gets better soon him and Damon...'

____

Tyler's POV

We learned that, Lorenzo isn't who he says he is. Basically what had happened was that he was assigned to 'kill' Allan we he got alone with him and what's bad about is that he says there's people trying to kidnap our mate.

Now how would you think Michael took the news when he heard this? Well, let's just say it ended bad and Lorenzo won't be waking up anytime soon.

At the moment we're in the basement keeping and eye on him and watching as our witch friend, Anna works her magic on trying to locate Lorenzo's original body so he can go back.

"I finally located his body-- but it's all the way in Damon's clan/pack. My guess would be that he somehow snuck in and took over his body then." Anna says, to Michael and me.

"Thank you, Anna. Also tell your parents I said hello and to come visit me sometimes." Michael said.

"Welcome and will do Alpha. Well I best be going now, I don't want to keep the boys waiting." She says, giving Tyler and Michael a hug before leaving.

Anna is a sweet childhood friend since we we're kids. She has two mates and twin boys. Ones a vampire and the other is a shifter, and also the twins. Nate is a 27 year old vampire while Mike is a bit younger at the age 24. And the twins are only 5 named Hayden and Landen.

All in all their a happy family which I hope in the near future will have small adorable little Allan's running around the house.

'Oh that would be so cute'...

"Hey, Tyler get your head outta the clouds and come and listen to what we have to say." Michael says, pulling Tyler out his mind.

"Uhh-- right sorry, Alpha I'm listening."

"Alright, the plan is I'm gonna take some warriors with me just in case there's trouble while you and Mason keep Allan safe. Understood?"

"Yes Alpha. Understood."

"Okay we leave tonight. And make sure there's double guards around tonight."

"I'll get right on it."

____

It's been an hour since Michael left for Damon's pack. If I remember correctly he left around 9-ish, but not before going up to see how Allan's doing. He gave him a kiss and everything before heading out.

At the moment I'm in Mason's room just chilling and watching T.V with our mate in the middle sleeping peacefully.

"What a day." Mason said.

"What you mean?"

"I mean with finding out Lorenzo is actually a person and Allan being in the state he is. And now one of our best friend might or might not return to his body so yeah everything is good." Mason says, sarcastically during the end of his sentence.

"Well if you put it like that then yeah, I can agree that everything has gone downhill."

"Mhmm exactly." He said nodding his head.

Just then Tyler and Mason heard a groan coming from below them to see, their mate starting to wake up from his long slumber.

He slowly opened his beautiful brown eyes to see two of his mates with happy expressions just staring at him.

"Wh-what are y'all staring at me f-for? I-is there something on m-my face?" Allan asks, getting all worried.

"No, no love! Where just happy your finally awake." Mason says.

"Yeah and a lot has happened since you was out, Al." Tyler said.

Allan gets up slowly with the help of his mates supporting him.

"What happened when I was out?"

"Um... let's talk about this later. Right now you need to eat." Mason said getting off his bed.

"W-wait?!"

"Sorry love, but it's the doctors orders that you are on bed rest for two weeks is what doctor Ryan said."

"B-but I'm fine. I don't want to be on bed rest for two weeks and you can't make me." He says, crossing his arms over his chest while turning the other way.

"Hmm-- what if I make your favorite soup? Would you listen then?"

"Uh- make it soup and a cake and you have yourself a deal."

"Okay you got yourself a deal. One bowl of soup and cake coming right up."

"And make it snappy because I'm starving..."

Mason left the room to go make Allan's food with this is mind;

'It seems that our mate woke up on the sassy side... but nonetheless I'm glad he's awake'

_____

Hi my lovelies! I'm finally done with this update and sorry for the short chapter but I was behind schedule so the next one will be longer. Anyways sorry for the wait but I got sick the day I wanted to update and plus I had no internet at my house, but now I'm all better and I have WiFi now. (Yess)

Hope you enjoyed the update guys and I'll see u next time-- Bye 😊