Chapter 6 || Bad Vampire

Michael's POV

As we all saw what just happened, I could tell you our hearts stopped beating. When Damon looked up I saw it wasn't him--but his inner vampire, Lorenzo.

Once Lorenzo comes out there's no point on telling when he's going back in. I should've seen it coming the way Da-Lorenzo was holding Allan close to his chest.

The moment when he licked Allan's neck I knew something was off--but still I didn't do nothing.

When, Lorenzo bit into Allan's neck and made him moan, my wolf went mad. He couldn't stand it how he saw our mate being bitten by another it made him go furious.

Tyler and Mason went to go get Lorenzo off--but they didn't even make him budge. That's when my wolf took control and I didn't remember anything after that point all I remember was coming back and seeing, Allan passed out in my arms.

After awhile, Damon was himself again and had a worried mixed with a sad expression on his face. He told everyone that he was sorry and that Lorenzo got in control once he saw Allan had came through the door. He was so worried afterwards that he rushed over to where Allan was and held his hand saying sorry over and over again.

I told him it was alright and he was gonna be fine later, he started to cheer up afterwards.

At the moment we're at the pack doctors seeing if, Allan's gonna be okay.

"Well I have good news for you. Allan is gonna be alright and he should be up on his feet in like 2-3 days tops and I do consider he be on bed rest. Also the bite didn't do much damage, so that's good." Doctor Ryan says, looking at his clipboard.

I let out a breathe of relief to know that, Allan was gonna be okay from the bite.

"Well thank you, doc- will be going now." I said, picking up Allan bridle style and heading to my room for the rest for the night.

Allan's POV

I opened my eyes to see that I was in someone's room. I felt something on my neck, so I reached up and felt a slip.

Just then it came back to me--Damon had his arms around me and then I felt him starting to lick my neck. Then I felt two sharp things go into my neck which by the way hurt. And then nothing after that.

Suddenly I felt a hand go over my waist and pull me close to them. I looked over to see, Michael sleeping soundly.

Although I like all the attention, I didn't fell like being held at the moment. I slowly and quietly started to get outta, Michael's hold. After I took his arm off my waist I moved it to his side to see he didn't stir from my movement.

I gently got off the bed and quickly walked to the door. Once I was outside I took one last look at, Michael before closing his door.

I know what you're thinking and why am I walking around the house even though I could be snuggled up next to one of my mates? Well that's because I'm going to go talk to you Know Who.

After walking down the longest hallway in the world I finally was in front of his door. When I was about to open the door--it suddenly opened by itself.

I walked in taking in all of his room to see it had a nice feel to it. I saw him laying down on his bed just staring at something.

"What are you doing here? Your suppose to be on bed rest, Allan the doctors orders." Damon says, sitting up from his bed.

"Yeah I know--and I don't care. I just need to know why, why you do it?"

"I figured, Michael would have told you, but I guess not. Sigh--from what I can remember my inner vampire, Lorenzo took control of my body once he saw you had came through the door. After what happened to you you I felt horrible..." He says.

I walk over to Damon and held his face. He looks up at me confused on what I'm doing--that was until I slapped his face. Yeah that's right ladies and gentlemen, I hit a vampire across the face so deal with it.

"Wh-what was that for, Allan?" Damon asked, holding his cheek.

"That was for biting me and being a bad vampire and secondly because you deserved it!"

"Well I might say your brave for hitting a vampire--but also proud of you for sticking up for yourself. You make me happy to know you can fight back--sometimes." He said with a smile.

"Thanks and excuse me!!!" Allan said.

"What!?"

"Hmph--I can show you I can take care of myself thank you very much." I said, turning around and heading for the door, but felt an arm go around my waist pulling me back. 

"And where do you think your going? About to walk out my room?"

"I'm going back to Michael's room--at least he doesn't make fun of me so let me go." Allan says, pushing Damon arms arms away.

"Aw--why don't you sleep with me tonight? I promise I won't bite."

"No and I mean it, Damon! Let me go already."

"Maybe you'll change your mind--" He said with a smirk.

I was confused about what he said I'll change my mind. I don't see why because I already made up my mind and I'm not gonna change it just because he wants me to and that's that.

Suddenly I was pushed onto the bed with Damon still holding my waist. I wasn't scared of him--but deep down I was afraid of what he might do. He wouldn't hurt me---would he?

My thoughts were interrupted when he suddenly moved and I could feel his Jr. on top of mine. Was he planning on having sex with me?

I didn't like where this was going, not one bit.

"Just relax, Allan I'm gonna make you feel good." Damon says, changing his once black eyes to those red ones.

"W-wait--Da-Damon..."

He slowly approached between my neck and shoulder before I even knew it I felt something--pleasurable. 

"Damon!!!"

______

Hello my pretties!!! You enjoyed this chapter bc I certainly enjoyed writing it. 😁 Bet you wasn't expecting that little surprise did ya? Lol 😂 Anyways hoped you liked it.

Also I have a new book and it's a vampire book for those who like it. If your interested it's called: The Vampire That Fell In Love With a Hunter. If you do decide to read it let me know how u like it.

Don't forget to vote, comment, add to reading list.

See u next time... 😘