Chapter 10 || He Pushed The Line

**On top is Rick as Adam Levine and doesn't he fit Rick perfectly. I do with the muscles and the tattoos yep.

Rick's POV

"Alright boys let's move before they question why they haven't come back yet."

"Yes, sir." The two guys that knocked out Allan and Liam said at the same time. They didn't waist anytime picked up the two unconscious boys over their shoulder.

"And leave the kids here, I want them to know who did this. This is going according to plan and I believe he will be proud of my little surprise." Rick says, doing an evil laugh at the end.

"Roger sir."

**Hours Later**

Tyler's POV

The movie ended 10 minutes ago and me and Mason are getting worried because they haven't come back down yet. At first I didn't sweat it because they're with the kids, but now I'm starting to wonder.

"Hey, I'm gonna go check on them." I told Mason, and he nodded his head.

"Alright."

I walked up the flight of stairs going to Liam and Jake's room. Their room is on the other side of the hall to our rooms so not that far really.

Once I finally came to the door I felt something wrong in the air. My wolf was going crazy from the smell and I was too.

I opened the door to find Lucy and Jake Jr. On the floor knocked out and the room all messed up. I rushed to them quickly making sure their not hurt.

"Lucy... Jake wake up!"

"Uhhh." They both said, groaning awake.

"What happened here? W-where are Liam and Allan?"

"Ahh! Uncle Tyler it was horrible they took mommy and Allan away... th-they--" Jake Jr. puts a hand on his sisters shoulder trying to calm her down.

"It's okay Lucy big bro gots this. Okay so what Lucy was talking about is that three big dudes took them away and uncle Allan seemed to know one of them by the name-- uhh it started with an R I think... oh yeah Rick."

I grew wide eyed after hearing that and my wolf to go crazy then he already was.

"Also I believe he left a note for some odd reason." Jake Jr. said pointing out.

I walked over to the little coffee table In there room to find a note with the little R on the front. I opened it up and it said...

Dear to Mates,

I have taken you're precious mate Allan and the mate to Warrior Jake. I'm sure you already guessed who this is and what I'm planning, but do you really? Is the real question. If you want you're two boys back then I expect you meet me at my masters house. I'm sure he'll be delighted to see you, and I'm pretty sure one is already on their way.

-Sincerely, you're lovely enemy R. ;)

"That sonofabitch! Ahhhggg!!! He's a dead man when we get our hands on him." I could feel my wolf coming out as I slammed the note on the table roughly.

I turned around seeing the kids with upset faces. Who could blame them, their mom was kidnapped and Allan.

"Uncle Tyler, you're eyes are yellow." Lucy says, pointing out.

She wasn't wrong. My eyes did turn to my wolf since he's kinda out the moment. I could fell my teeth has gotten longer and my voice has changed also.

"Go get Mason, and meet me in the car afterwards." I told them.

"Okay." They said leaving the room.

Rick is gonna pay for what he did. It's not a threat, it's a promise...

Liam's POV

I groan opening my eyes. W-what the hell! Ugh, it feels like I got hit by a car from the pain I'm feeling.

I cleared my vision to see we are in a car with really big buffed dudes. I looked around my surroundings to see Allan knocked out and one of the guys had him in his arms holding him. That made me pissed off seeing that.

"Hey, they still knocked out back there?" Rick asked.

"Allan is knocked out cold still, I guess I hit him to hard on the head.. hmmm Nahh." The guy holding him said while laughing.

"Good and be cautious, he can be sneaky so be on high alert."

"Okay boss."

"And what about Liam?"

"Eh, let me see."

The person started to touch me where I didn't want him to which made me uncomfortable.

I gasped when he started to lift up my shirt. 'What is this guy trying to prove?' I said while thinking.

This went on for a while and I tired of it. This guy was just taking advantage of me and I'm very pissed off.

"Get you're fucking hands off me, you disgusting peace of shit!!!" I yelled shoving his hands away from me.

"I knew you wasn't asleep, it took a good amount of time before you finally crack."

"D-don't touch me."

"Oh, I'm sorry princess. Why don't you chill for a bit." He says, pushing me down on the seat.

"Stop it-- g-get off of me."

"Oh, well you please for the love of God shut him up! I don't care how just do, he's giving me a headache from all his whining." Rick said, while shouting in the car.

"Haha, you heard the man come here."

He roughly grabbed me by the arm pulling me up onto his lap. I tried my best fighting him off, but it was useless me compared to him.

"I'll make him quite for while boss don't you worry. And as for you my lil' Liam I'm gonna enjoy this."

"Please d-don't do this..." I begged him.

"Sorry not sorry, now stay still."

He quickly pulled down my shirt To exposed my neck to him as I just sat their with tears in my eyes.

Hopefully it wouldn't hurt so much, but I was sadly mistaken once he bit into me hard.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!"

Oh, yeah did I forget to mention their vampires?

****

Okay before you guys freak out in the comments let me explain to you guys. 1) Yes all of them are vampires and 2) If you was wondering why Allan hasn't woken up yet is bc in the last chapter he got hit in the head very hard may I add and 3) Yes, Rick is still Alive and he's also a vampire as well.

Anyways, thank you guys for being patient with me with the update and I'm sorry for the late update and that is bc I have finals Wednesday and Thursday [Suck Ass 😭] but hopefully u enjoyed this update and if so plz vote and comment to let me know you guys enjoyed it.

And as always I will see you next time 😄