You are in a Terror attack

All my thoughts and prayers go out to the victims of the Ariana grande concert in Manchester. I live quite close to Manchester and I was there a couple of weeks ago at a Shawn mendes concert.
This imagine is based on what happened, but I hope no one takes offence, I know people that where there at the time of the attack . X

Your POV

Niall and the boys had a promo concert in Manchester and Niall begged me to come with him with our 4 year old daughter, Aaliyah. We have two daughters but Grace is only 3 months old so Niall's mum had offered to fly over to London and look after her.

"Bye bye baby!" I said kissing Graces forehead. "Bye bye princess, see you in a few days" Niall said kissing Graces forehead. "Thanks for looking after her" Niall said hugging his mum. "I would look after my grandchildren anytime" She said and we smiled. I hugged her. "Thank you" I said and she smiled. "You 3 go and enjoy yourself, go do the concert and some shopping" Maura said ruffling Aaliyah's hair. "Bye bye grandma!" She said hugging Maura. "Bye bye love" Maura said.

*****
We climbed into the mini bus where Harry, Louis and Liam where ,prepared for the 4 hour journey to Manchester.
"Is the show sold out?" I asked. "That's what we've been told but often when it's a sold out show some seats are missing because people haven't been able to make it"Louis explained.

I glanced at Aaliyah and Niall and saw that they where both asleep. Niall had his head against the window and Aaliyah was leaning on Niall.

****

Aaliyah and I sat front row waiting for the boys to come out.
"Oh my god! Is that y/n and Aaliyah?" I heard a fan say from behind me. I turned around and gave her a small smile. "Hello" she said. "Hello Aaliyah" she said to Aaliyah. "Hello" we both said. "I thought you lived in London" the fan said. I nodded. "We do, but Niall basically begged me to come with him with Aaliyah" I said and she giggled . "Where is Grace?" She asks politely. "Niall also decided to beg his mum to come to London to look after Grace for the weekend so we could come here, so she's at home with Maura" I told her and she nodded. "I'm sure every child you and Niall have will look like Niall, I've seen pictures of Grace and she looks exactly like Niall and she does too" she said referring to Aaliyah. "I know , they're basically mini female Niall's, his looks, his personality , his appetite and my nose" I chuckled.

****

"Sadly this is our last song, but it's been an amazing night, thank you all for coming! This is what makes you beautiful!" Liam said into the microphone.

[Verse 1]
[Liam]
You're insecure,
Don't know what for,
You're turning heads when you walk through the door,
Don't need make-up,
To cover up,
Being the way that you are is enough,

[Bridge]
[Harry]
Everyone else in the room can see it,
Everyone else but you,

[Chorus]
[All]
Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,
You don't know,
Oh, oh,
You don't know you're beautiful,
If only you saw what I can see,
You'd understand why I want you so desperately,
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,
You don't know,
Oh, oh,
You don't know you're beautiful,
Oh, oh,
That's what makes you beautiful

[Verse 2]
[Zayn]
So c-come on.
You got it wrong.
To prove I'm right
I put it in a song.
I don't know why
You're being shy,
And turn away when I look into your eye-eye-eyes,

[Bridge]
[Harry]
Everyone else in the room can see it,
Everyone else but you,

[Chorus]
[All]
Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,
You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful,
If only you saw what I can see,
You'll understand why I want you so desperately,
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,
You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful,
Oh oh,