#71 Request for PII098

Hope you like , Liam and Luke are both 15

Emma's pov

Niall and I where going to visit Maura who lived 15 minutes away. We where going to stay there overnight. Liam and Luke will be home alone but I trust them both and they are both good kids so I know nothing bad will happen.

*********

"are you sure you boys will be okay? We can always stay or you could come with us" I rambled. "Emma, they're 15 they will be fine" Niall said. "But they are my babies,  I'm just worried, are you see you will both be okay?" I said looking betwen the two teenage boys who just rolled their eyes. "Mum we will be fine" Luke said rolling his eyes. "Alright, we're going now, bye boys" Niall said kissing Liam and Luke's cheeks. "Bye boys, love you" I said kissing their cheeks. "Love you too" they mumbled waving as Niall and I got in the car and left.

Liam's pov

"Finally!" I sighed. "Ready to party!" Luke said closing the front door. "Who's actually coming, because you do realise we will have to clean the mess" I told him and he shrugged. "Whole school maybe" he said sitting down at the kitchen island eating a chocolate bar. "The whole school?!" I asked and he nodded. "C'mon stop being a goody two shoes and relax" he said patting my back as he walked past me. "What if we get caught by mum and dad? You know what dad's like" I said wondering if this was a good idea or not . "Blah blah blah, liam we aren't gonna get caught! They are only coming back tomorrow! Loosen up will you and get ready everyone will be here soon" Luke told me.
"Fine!" I huffed going upstairs into my bedroom.

Luke was always the most rebellious out of us. He was always getting in trouble. Mum and dad told us that he was a troublemaker as a baby too and that he never listed to them, some things never change.

*****2 hours later*****

I was actually enjoying the party. There was lots of people here, more than I expected since Luke and I aren't very popular, well luke is but I'm not. Here was also a lot of drunk teenagers, luke being one of them. Obviously,  I'm sensible and haven't drank any alcohol.  I checked twitter and people had been tweeting luke and i about the party. "Oh shit" I whispered to myself. I hope mum and dad don't go on twitter tonight.

Niall's pov

"How have the boys been doing in school?" My mum asked . "They are doing very well, they both have good grades but Luke does get in trouble alot" Emma told her. "He's always been a trouble maker though" my mum said and we agreed. I pulled my phone out and decided to check twitter. Liam and luke both had alot of mentions.

Joseph15- @Liam_Horan @Luke_Horan sick partyyyy! :) :) :)

Daniel_Rivington111- @Luke_Horan @Liam_Horan best house part I've been to! Make sure you throw more!

"Emma we need to go home now" I told my wife.  "Why?" She asked confused. I showed her the tweets ."Oh my god! I hope hey haven't been drinking!" She said. "Sorry mum, but we are going to have to go the twins have decided to throw a house party" I said kissing my mums cheek.

**********

Liam's pov

"EVERYBODY OUT! PARTY'S OVER!" I heard my dad yell from the hall. My eyes widened. Everybody made their way out the house until it was just my mum and day in the hall and me in the kitchen with a drunk Luke. "Luke! I told you it was a bad idea!" I whispered punching his arm. He quickly sobered u and his eyes widened.  "LIAM JAMES HORAN, LUKE JAMES HORAN GET HERE NOW!" I heard dad yell. I looked over at luke and glared at him. "We're dead" he whispered and I nodded. "No shit sherlock! " I said. We slowly walked into the hall where our parents where stood. The house was a mess. I gulped and looked down. "WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING? " Mum yelled at us.  I looked up at them both. There faces where red with anger making me feel even more guilty. "We're sorry" I apologised.  "Well Liam sorry isn't gonna fix it is it?" My dad said sternly. I shook my head.  "Have you two been drinking?" He asked.  I shook my head quickly. "I havent" I said quickly and he nodded. "Luke have you?" He asked. Luke nodded slowly looking down. "Your 15 Luke! What was you thinking!" Dad yelled but not as loud this time. "I don't know..i. .I'm sorry" he said. "You two are both grounded for three weeks for disobeying us and you will clean the entire house!" Dad told us. I nodded as well as luke. We started to walk into the living room to clean up until dad stopped us. "And Barcelona next week, you can forget it!" He told us.

We went into the living room and started to clean up. "Your a dick Luke! It's all your fault!" I told him picking rubbish up. "Shut up Liam!  You agreed with the party so don't go pinning it all on me!" He said glaring at me. "I had no choice but thanks to you being a stubborn bitch we aren't going to barcelona!" I said through gritted teeth. "Liam stop swearing!" Mum yelled.