#30 Daddy Daughter Day

In this Liam and Luke are 12 and Lillie is 3. When Lillie is speaking there will be spelling errors because that is how she pronounces it.

Niall's pov

Y/n was taking the twins out to a theme park today so I decided that I would take Lillie to the aquarium.

"Lillie, it's time to get dressed sweetie" I said walking through the house trying to find her. After walking around for 5 minutes she was still no where to be seen. I went into mine and y/n's room to see if she was in there . "Lillie Bug where are you?" I said. (I just came up with the nickname Lillie bug) I heard a small giggle from under the bed. I bent down and looked under the bed and I was face to face with Lillie . "Come on, you need to get dressed because I'm taking you somewhere!" I said and smiled. She came out from under the bed. I picked her up and carried her to her room and put her on her bed. "What do you want to wear princess?" I asked her. "Fwuffy jumper!" She said pointing to her new white jumper that was in her wardrobe. I got her some black jeans to go with the jumper and I also got her small white converse out. I got her dressed and put her hair in a plait. "Daddy?" She asked. "What princess?" I asked her. "Do I look pwetty?" She asked. "You look beautiful all the time princess" I told her and she smiled cutely. I picked her up and spun her around. "Now let's go!" I said and she giggled.

I put her in her car seat and made sure she was fastened in. I also put her pram in the car just in case she decides that she wants to go in it. I got in the car my self and began the 15 minute journey to the aquarium. "Where are we going daddy?" She asked. "We're going to the aquarium!" I told her. "What's an a..at. awarium? " she asked pronouncing it wrong, "it's where you can look at lots of different fishes! " I said, "is there a dolfin?" She asked excitedly and I nodded,

Skipping car drive

I asked up and got out of the car. For some reason there was some paparazzi here even though they didn't know I was coming here. I opened Lillie's door and unbuckled her seat belt . "Lillie don't listen to what them people say okay" I told her and she nodded . I picked her up and put her down at the side of the car. I grabbed her hand as I shut the car door. "Do you want your pram or not?" I asked her and she shook her head, "no, I walk daddy cos I'm a big girl!" She said. "Yes you are a big girl!" I said and smiled as we walked into the aquarium.

Once they are in the aquarium

"What do you want to see first?" I asked. "Thwough der (there)" she said pointing to the tunnel part. I walked into the tunnel with her. "Daddy what's that be fish?" She asked point in at the shark as it swam above us. "That's a shark princess" I told her. "She looks like dolfin" she said talking about about the shark. "It does princess" I said. "Do you want to go and see the little fish?" I asked and she nodded. I took her to were the small fish were kept. "Daddy!! Its nemo" she said. "Yeah it is and look there's dory" I said smiling. "Do they have dolfins?" She asked. "Yeah, do you want to go and see them?" I asked and she nodded. "Come on them" I smiled and held her hand. I took her to where the dolphins are. "They pwetty!" She said smiling. She watched the dolphins for around half an hour. "We have to go soon so do you want to get something from the gift shop?" I asked her."yes pwease daddy" she said.

I took her to the gift shop so she could get something. "Daddy can I have these?" She asked holding a dolphin teddy and a finding nemo sippy cup. "Of course princess" I said.
I payed for them and we left.

On the way home Lillie fell asleep. It was around 7pm so y/n should be back.

When we got home I got Lillie out of the car and carried her inside since she was asleep. "Hi babe, did you have a good time?" Y/n asked. "Yeah we did,where's the twins?" I asked. "They are asleep in bed they were so tired" she said and I nodded. "I'm gonna go and put Lillie in bed" I said and she nodded. I carried Lillie upstairs into her bedroom. I put her into her pyjamas and put her in her bed. I tucked her in and kissed her forehead and went back downstairs. I sat on the sofa next to y/n. "Where did you take her?" She asked. "We went to the aquarium,she loved it" I said. "Did you take her pram then?" Y/n asked. "Yeah, didn't use it though she just walked that's probably why she's so tired" I said. "Liam and Luke enjoyed the theme park, when Lillie is a bit older we should all go" she said. "Did they go on all the rides?" I asked. "Most of them, I found out that liam is terrified of heights but loves rollercoasters and Luke doesn't like rides that go upside down" she said and I nodded