#77 You have children but you're divorced

You have children but you're divorced.

Niall and I have three children together,our twin boys Liam James Horan and Luke James Horan who are 12 and our baby girl Lillie Aaliyah Horan who is 1. Niall and I got divorced when I was pregnant with Lillie. We decided to get divorced because we kept having arguments over stupid things which wasn't good for the twins.
We went to court not long before Lillie was born and I was given custody of the children and Niall had them every friday to Sunday unless it was a school holiday where we would have them for half the holidays each. I did allow Niall to take Lillie during the week while the twins are at school because lillie doesn't go to nursery.

It was 4 pm and Niall was supposed to be here any minute. I still loved Niall but I don't know if he feels the same way.  I decided to text Niall to see where he was while I held a crying baby girl. "Shh lillie" i soothed but nothing worked.

M - me n.niall

M - where are you? The kids are waiting

N- I'm here now but I was stuck in traffic

I heard a knock on the door and opened it . I let Niall inside while the twins put there shoes on. He took our crying baby from me and she instantly calmed down. "Dadda" she mumbled resting her head on his shoulder falling asleep.

The twins came out from the living room. "Are you bringing anything with you?" He asked them. They shook their heads. "No dad, we already have lots of cool stuff at your house" they relied making us both chuckle. "Okay then, bye boys" I said kissing the twins cheeks. "Bye bye baby" I said kissing lillies lips. (Not in a sexual way!)  "Bye mum" the twins replied. "Ba-bye mummy" Lillie said slowly while waving. Niall walked out the door carrying Lillie and the boys in front of him

*******Niall's pov****

"Do you want to go to the fair tomorrow?" I asked . "Yeah, can we watch a movie now though?" Liam asked. "Of course, you and Luke pick a movie while I put your sister to bed I told them.i stood up and picked the sleeping baby up carefully. I asked upstairs with her and went into the room next to mine that I had made into a nurery for her. I walked to her crib and slowly put her in it. "Goodnight princess" I whispered kissing her forehead. I turned her night light on and walked towards the door.  I looked back at her to make sure she's okay hen I tuned the light off. I left her room closing the door so you could still see in the room.

*********

"Dad, Liam picked bend it like Beckham and I got us lots of snacks!" Luke said when I walked into the room. "Good choice boys" I said sitting down in between them. I am glad that I'm still close with my two boys. I always thought that  because they are so close to being teenagers we wouldn't be as close but we are. They both turn 13 next month on the 17th of November.  "Do you two want a party for your 13th?" I asked. They both shook their heads. "Can we go to Ireland and visit all the family? With mum too?" They asked. "I will happily take you and the baby, but I don't know if your mum will want to go" I told them. Luke sighed. "You've only been divorced a year, it's obvious you still love each other so why can't you just get back together?" Luke said . "Please dad, I don't like just living with mum, I don't like having to live in two different houses , I want to just be a happy family again" Liam told me. " I will try something okay, because you two aren't the only ones who want to be a happy family again" I told them and the smiled cuddling into me.

It was 11pm now, Liam and Luke had gone to bed not long ago and Lillie was still asleep. I kept thinking about what the twins said. So I decided to text y/n

Y-y/n N- Niall

N- Hey, can we meet up somewhere tomorrow?

Y- what about the kids?

N- they will come too, meet us at the beach at 1?

Y- I will be there

*********

I arrived at the beach and saw y/n sat on the bench. "Liam, Luke here is some money for the arcades, me and your mum will be on that bench and don't go any where else other than the arcade" I told the twins handing them some money. "Thank you dad" they said. "And remember haply family" Liam said and I smiled nodding. I walked over to y/n with lillie in my arms ad sat down next to her. "Where are the twins?" She asked taking Lillie from me. " I gave them some money to go in the arcade" I told her and she nodded.  "Niall, why did you ask me to come here?"She asked.

"Well yesterday the boys told me something and I've been thinking about it a lot" I said glancing at lillie. "I still love you y/n, and I hate not being with you all the time, I know the kids hate living in two houses, just please y/n , please give me another chance" I pleaded. "okay"y/n smiled. I looked at her with wide eyes. "Really?" I asked . She nodded. I leaned in and kissed her for the first time in over a year. I pulled away smiling. "Will you move back in with me then?" I asked.  She nodded.

Liam and luke came back to us . "So?" They asked. "Me and your mum are back together and you are all coming to live in my house!" I told them. "Yes! " they said high fiving each other.

"I asked the boys if they want a party for their 13th but they sad they want to visit my family in Ireland" I told her. "Okay, we can do that then and have a little family party" she suggested an I agreed