Your daughter auditions for Britains Got Talent

"Are you excited?" I asked my daughter, Aaliyah as we got out of the car at the theatre. "Yeah, but I'm nervous too!" She said holding onto mine and Niall's hands. "Don't be nervous princess, you'll do great!" Niall told her.

As we walked into the queue , some fans spotted us and said hello and said good luck to Aaliyah.

*****

We walked backstage as Aaliyah would be on next. "Hello!" Ant and Dec greeted us . Ant and Dec already knew what she was going to do on stage. "How long has she been singing?" Dec asked us. "Since she learned how to speak, she will sing to any song" Niall answered. "Right it's your turn now! " Ant said. "Good luck!" They said high giving her. "Good luck princess you'll do great!" Niall said kissing her temple. "You'll do amazing" I said high giving her.

******

Niall and I watched from the side with ant and Dec. "Hello" Simon said to her. "Hello" she said smiling and the crowd awed. "I recognise you, do I know you?" Simon asked. "You work with my daddy" Aaliyah said. "Do I? Oh yes! I do! You're Niall's daughter!" He said and she nodded. "So what's your name?" Amanda asked. "My name is Aaliyah Horan" She replied. "And how old are you Aaliyah?" David asked. "I'm 5" she said. "So what will you be doing for us today?" David asked. "I'm going to sing Fight Song" she said. "And why have you chose that song to sing?" Amanda asked our 5 year old. "When I was a baby, I was born too early which meant I had lots of problems and I'm lucky to still be here" she said confidently. The crowd awed. "You're okay now though?" Amanda asked. She nodded. "Okay off you go, good luck" Simon said.

Like a small boat
On the ocean
Sending big waves
Into motion
Like how a single word
Can make a heart open
I might only have one match
But I can make an explosion

And all those things I didn't say
Wrecking balls inside my brain
I will scream them loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time?

This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me

Losing friends and I'm chasing sleep
Everybody's worried about me
In too deep
Say I'm in too deep (in too deep)
And it's been two years
I miss my home
But there's a fire burning in my bones
Still believe
Yeah, I still believe

And all those things I didn't say
Wrecking balls inside my brain
I will scream them loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time?

This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me

A lot of fight left in me

Like a small boat
On the ocean
Sending big waves
Into motion
Like how a single word
Can make a heart open
I might only have one match
But I can make an explosion

This is my fight song (Hey!)
Take back my life song (Hey!)
Prove I'm alright song (Hey!)
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong (I'll be strong)
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me

No I've still got a lot of fight left in me

She finished and the crowd cheered, everyone standing up. Aaliyah was smiling. Simon put his thumbs up at her. Simon then pressed the golden buzzer. We had explained what that would do if someone pressed it and she put her hands over her mouth and looked at us. Niall and I cheered and ran out on stage to her, enveloping her in hugs. "I'm so proud of you baby!" I said to her. We stayed on stage with her and She stood between Niall and I. The judges sat back down but David came up to the stage giving us hugs. He returned to his seat for the judges comments.

"Wow! That was amazing! you definitely deserve that golden buzzer!" David said. "Thank you" Aaliyah said. "You are incredibly talented! I can't wait to see you perform again! Well done!" Alisha said. "Thank you so much" Aaliyah said politely.

"That was an amazing performance! You have an amazing voice and I'm sure many people agree with me!" Amanda said. "Aaliyah! You are incredibly talented, that was an amazing performance, how about we kick Niall out of the band and you can take his spot!" Simon said making us laugh. "Your are an amazing young girl, and I know this isn't the last I'll see of you! Well done" he said. "Thank you" she said and we left the stage.

******

Niall was driving , I was in the passenger seat and Aaliyah was in the backseat. "How about we go home and have a movie night!" Niall suggested and Aaliyah and I agreed.

****

Niall, Aaliyah and I where all in our matching giraffes onesies and we where cuddled up on the couch with popcorn on the coffee table and we where watching finding nemo.

I was cuddled up to Niall and Aaliyah was on his lap and he had one arm wrapped around Aaliyah and one arm wrapped around my shoulders.

"I love moments like these" Niall whispered. "Me too, this is definitely one of the highlights of having a daughter" I whispered. "Mummy! Daddy! Shh!" Aaliyah scolded and Niall and I chuckled. "How can I not love you!" Niall said ruffling her hair. "Daddy!" She whined fixing her hair. "Aaliyah" Niall whined imitating her.