#36 Your baby doesn't want him to go on tour

Your POV

Niall was going on tour again , it was going to be a 10 month long tour with only a few breaks in it to see family.

He was leaving for the airport tomorrow at 9am and me and our 2 year old daughter lillie are going to the airport with him.

Lillie knew that niall was going to leave again so for the past few days she has been with niall all the time. I got a notification saying that niall had tweeted. (He's upstairs/ your downstairs) I went on to twitter.
He had posted a photo of lillie.

Niall_official - I love going on tour but I don't want to leave this little cutie again😓😓

I retweeted and favourited the tweet. I went upstairs into mine and nialls shared bedroom. I got into bed next to him. He was on his phone and lillie was asleep on his chest. ", do you want to put her to bed?" I asked since they haven't been sperated for a week apart from when they slept. "Can she sleep with us please?" Niall asked looking at me with puppy eyes." Fine but just this once because she needs to learn to sleep in her own bed" I said and he nodded. I cuddled into his side and he wrapped one of his arms around me and one around lillie and we fell asleep.

The next morning

We woke up and had breakfast. I got dressed while niall got himself and lillie dressed.

Niall's pov

"All done princess! Can daddy have a kiss?" I said in a baby voice. I gave her a little peck on the lips and picked her up and put her on my hip.

Skip car ride

We was sat in the airport all together waiting for our flight to be called. The boys were saying goodbye to their wives and I was too. "Flight 278 to Los Angeles now boarding" the speaker said. I stood up and sat lillie in my seat. I gave y/n a really big hug. "I'm gonna miss you princess" I whispered as a tear ran down my cheek. "I'm going to miss you too" she said . I pulled away from the hug and gave her a passionate kiss. "I love you" I said resting my forehead against hers."I love you too" she replied pecking my lips. I pulled away and went to lillie and picked her up. "I'm gonna miss you baby" I said more tears running down my face. "Daddy no go!" She said starting to cry. "Shh baby girl don't cry daddy will be back soon" I said . "NOOO! daddy no go!" She cried grabbing my shirt in her fists. She looked up at me with tears in her little blue eyes. "I promise I will be back soon baby" I said more tears rolling down my cheek. "Flight 278 to Los Angeles last call for boarding". I hugged lillie really tight and sat her down on the chair. I kneeled in front of her. "I will be back soon can I have a kiss" I said crying. I gave her a little peck on the lips. "No!!!daddy no!! She screamed tears running down her face. I hugged her and stood up. "See you soon baby girl" I said waving as I walked away with the boys. "NO!!!DADDY!!DADDY!" She screamed trying to run towards me but y/n stopped her.my heart broke at the sight of her crying because of me. There were lots of fans and parazzi here witnessing the moment so it would probably be in magazines tomorrow on how 'I left my child crying'.

The whole plane ride I just ignored everyone who tried to talk to me and just cried