Chapter 16 Please Wait for me Blythe

*Chapter 16 Please Wait for me Blythe*

His muscles showed clearly through what looked like a designer suit. With his perfectly chiseled jawline and tan complexion. I swear he could look like a model. His deep black eyes had a bit of mysteriously cold aura. Not to mention his hair was in a quiff. His lip started to pull up into a devilish smirk that made chills run down my spine. Gina and Diana would describe this as a sexy crooked smile but after dealing with Nick. You can definitely tell the difference.

"So I'm guessing your 6'2, 27 years old and a model." I blurted out. He laughed.

"Impressive. What gave it away?"

"Well. You have the whole in my twenties  vibe. Your body is very well built. You have an impressively perfect chiseled jawline, a tan complexion, designer suit. Also the girls in here are giving me the classic "Do you know who you're talking to" look. So I guess process of elimination. I mean you don't look like a businessman. So you had to be a Model or a actor. Also you don't look like an actor," I shrugged. He chuckled.

"Well done Ms. Detective. I'm Simon Nessman," He smiled.

"Cool," I nodded taking a sip of my drink.

"Can you tell me your name," he asked with an amused expression. I laughed and got up. I motioned for him to come down.
"Sorry but I don't tell my name to strangers," I smiled. He laughed again. I told the bartender to refill my drink.

"Okay Let me see If I can figure you out," He said. He looked at me.

"You're 16 years old, and  a student at Dawn Academy," He said.
"How'd you know," I laughed. He shrugged.

"A guess."

"That's a pretty spot on guess."

"What can I say. I'm a good guesser." He smiled. I finished my drink and looked at him.

"Let's Dance," I smiled. I dragged him to the dance floor. We started dancing. A while later. We took pictures together and kept dancing. After what seemed like forever I told him that I should get going.

"Can you atleast tell me your name now?" he asked. I smiled. I grabbed his tie and pulled him down.

"My names Blythe. Blythe Maxwell," I smiled. He laughed. I scanned the club for Gina. She was dancing with A guy. I excused her away from the guy and dragged her to Simon.

"See you around Simon," I smiled. The guy Gina was dancing with walked up to Simon.
"At least let me walk you out," He smiled. I laughed and nodded. We walked out of the club. We looked and saw the uber on the other side of the street. Gina and I looked both ways. Gina started crossing the street. I looked and saw a car speeding. I pushed Gina out of the way. Before I knew it. I was frozen in terror as the car came closer. Suddenly for a split second I was flying. Then my body collided with the ground. I tried to breath. I felt my chest closing in. People shouting. The pain getting worse by the minute. I've never ever experienced such intense agony, crushing every nerve in my body. In that moment, I was begging that the blow would kill me; I wanted to die. I wanted to escape from the indescribable torture in which I found myself. Then blackness clouded my vision.

*Gina's P.O.V*

"BLYTHE!" I shouted. Tears streaming down my face.

"Calm down, the ambulance is on their way." Sean said.
"Blythe stay with me!" I cried. People started crowding around us and taking pictures. Before I knew it a bunch of reporters and media people had arrived. Then an ambulance arrived. Simon picked Blythe up. He hurried to the ambulance and put her on the stretcher. Simon sat down.