Chapter 7 FREAK!

~Chapter 7 FREAK! ~

"We have 12 groups. Please make your way down here when your group is called," Christian said. He started with the freshman.

"Freshman Newbies Vs. Freshman Intermediate," He said. They two groups shook hands and walked to the said.

"Freshman Advanced," He continued. They walked down and stood there.

"Sophomore Newbies Vs. Sophomore Intermediate," He said. They walked down shook handed and stood in the line.

"Sophomore Advanced," He said. We walked down and stood next to Diana's team. He did the same for the rest.

"All the Newbies and Intermediates will battle it out. Now Advanced please stand across from your Grade class. We stood across from the sophomore.

"Now this is new in this years competition. Each Advanced Member has a cooking specialty. Keep that in mind and choose carefully. The Newbies and Intermediates will choose 2  Advanced members to help them. Decide and them I will come around and announce who you have chosen," Christian said. They started talking.

"We're going to be broken up into 2," I asked.

"I guess," Hunter said.

"I guess we're being broken up to help them with this competition then when they end up with 2 groups per grade level. The advanced will go back to their own group and compete until there are only 2 groups left," Axel said.

"Okay. Freshman Groups," He said. He announced who they choose and they walked over to the people that chose them.

"Sophomore Groups," He said. He walked over to them.

"Newbies Have chosen Hunter & Axel," He said.

"Intermediates have chosen Nick & Blythe," He said. Everyone clapped. Nick and I walked over to the intermediates.

"Surprising that you didn't choose your own brothers," I laughed. Diana laughed and hugged me.

"I can't believe I'm stuck with Ms. Freak,"Nick groaned.

"Shut up Piggy," I glared at him.

"Excuse you. I am not a pig," He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever you say Piggy," I teased. Christian finished up.

"Now. You will be making Sweets and a drink. The Theme, what you want to cook and etc is all upto you. You all have tomorrow to prepare. We will be announcing the competition schedules tomorrow," He said. We nodded.

"You are free to go out to dinner," He said. Everyone started leaved. Hunter and Axel joined us. Nick and I were arguing as usual. Thomas, Aiden, Dominic, and Jayden started walking up to us.

"How the heck am I freaking Pig!"
"Look at you! You are always eating!!"

"Am not! That's what you do! Not Me!"

"WHY AM I EVEN IN THE SAME GROUP AS YOU!
"STOP COPYING ME!"
"ME! NO YOU!"
"NO YOU!"
"YOU ARE SO IRRITATING!"
"ME! NO YOU ARE!"
"I HATE YOU!"
"Both of you stop it," Dominic said.

"STAY OUT OF THIS DOMINIC," We shouted.
"FREAK!"
"PIG!"

"BITCH!"

"Well, I'm sorry for being a Bitch," I said sadly. I kneed him and walked out of the room. I walked back to the hotel.

"BLYTHE ! WAIT!" Jayden said. I stopped and looked at him. He ran up to me and hugged me.

"I'm so sorry about what happened back there," He said.