Hi I'm Blythe

~Chapter 1 Hi I'm Blythe~

~November 18, 2018~

I walked into the bathroom. I washed my face. I put my blackish brown hair into a ponytail. I know what your thinking. Yes, my hair is naturally this color and my eyes are greyish blue. No, I don't wear contacts or glasses. I put on mascara and lip gloss. I changed into a pair of dark blue jeans and a gray aero shirt. I put on my shoes and walked to the bakery. It's a good 5 minute walk. I walked inside and walked behind the counter. I put on my apron and clocked in. Mr. Vale told me to lock up at around 8 and left. I cleaned up and wiped down the counter and the tables. I cleaned the kitchen.

Ding.

"Hi, What can I get you," I smiled.

"Can I get a Choco Lava cake, Blueberry Tart, and tea," He said. I wrote down his order. I looked at him. He's hot. What? I'm a girl aren't I? I have opinions too. I smiled. I walked to the kitchen. I started making my order. I added my own twist to it.

*Half hour later*

I decorated the cake, the Tart, and put them on a tray. I poured the tea and put the cup on the tray. I brought it out. I gave him his order. He started eating. I walked back to the cash register. I entered his order and printed his total out. I walked back to him and gave him his bill. He paid and I put the money in the cash register.

"What's your Name," He said.
"Blythe," I said.

"What was that you just made?" He asked.

"Your order sir. I just added my own twist," I smiled.

"I love it! Thank you. My name is Jace," He said." I run Dawn Academy."

"That's cool. Well enjoy the rest of your day Mr. Jace," I smiled.
"Wait! I want you to attend the academy! I'll even pay your tuition, dorm, food, and everything," He said. I laughed.

"I'm sorry mister, but you don't want me at your prestigious school. I have horrible grades, and I'm a huge klutz. I fell walking down the stairs," I laughed.

"You love to cook right," He asked. I nodded.

"My grandmother was a famous cook. I loved her cooking and someday I want to be just like her," I smiled. He smiled.

"Well then pack your bags. Welcome the Dawn Academy Blythe -..," He said.

"Blythe Rosalise Maxwell," I said. He nodded.

"The car to pick you up at exactly 9 tonight here. Be ready," He said. I nodded.

"Work hard and you will do just fine," He smiled. I nodded. He left. I closed down the shop. I walked next door. I walked into the apartment.
"Welcome back dear," Mom said.
"Hey Mom! Jace has invited me to Dawn Academy! I have to pack and be downstairs by 9. The car will come and take me to the academy," I smiled excitedly. She smiled and hugged me.

"Your dream is coming true," She smiled. I nodded. She kissed my forehead.

"Well. Eat dinner then you can go pack," She smiled. We sat down and ate. Well. This is my life. It's nothing special. I live with my mom. My dad, well, he's another story. My mom tells me that he's really busy with work and that's why he doesn't come home. She also said that once you go to Dawn academy you'll understand why he's so busy. Whatever that means. I don't hate my dad. I just miss him. He's never here and I want to know why. I miss him alot. I don't even know what he looks like. I guess it can't be helped. Well. I should start packing now. I walked to my room and started packing. Mom walked in.

"Blythe," She said softly.

"Yeah mom," I smiled.

"I have to show your something"