Chapter 12 Carson Prescott?!

~Chapter 12 Carson Prescott?!~

~December 1, 2018~

~7:00a.m.~

"Blythe get up." Alex said. I got up and got ready. I put on black jeans, plain black shirt, and white flats. I can't believe it's already December. I grabbed my keycard. I rode the elevator down to the lobby. The receptionist smiled. I followed the signs that said Dawn Academy. I followed them to a ball room. Everyone sitting down. I sat down with my team. Jace made an announcement saying while visiting the 5 destinations. We can do whatever. We all walked out. Aiden, the guys and I ate lunch. I ate a bit. I bought 5 different chocolate bars as souvenirs. We walked back to the hotel. We went up to our rooms. I walked into my room and sat down. I curled up on the couch and watched T.V.

~2:00p.m~

"Baby sis. Can you leave the room for a bit. Please. We have a meeting,"  Alex said. I nodded. I got up and put on makeup. I walked out of the room. I got on the elevator. I walked out into the lobby. I walked to the door and bumped into someone.

"Je suis tellement désolé," I said frantically. (I'm so sorry) He laughed.

"I speak english and it's fine," He laughed in a thick british accent.

"Your british," I said.

"Guilty as charged. Now, What's a beautiful girl like you wandering inside a hotel looking down for?" He asked.

"I guess I'm a wanderer," I shrugged. I looked at him. I smiled.

"Carson Prescott?!," I smiled. He looked at me.
"In the flesh Blythe Maxwell," He said. "Now Let's go explore Paris."
He grabbed my hand and we started walking. We caught up in each others lives. I told him everything that has happened since he left back in 6th grade till now. He did the same. I bought a camera. We took pictures of everywhere we went. We saw the Eiffel tower, Notre Dame de Paris, Arc de Triomphe, and Musée d'Orsay. Then we had a snack to eat. Well I didn't eat. He did. We went and walked around Paris.

~9:00 p.m~
We walked back to the hotel. We went to my room. I opened the door.

"Isn't this a coincidence. My room is right next to yours. Get ready. We're going to dinner!" He smiled.

"I'm tired. I want to sleep," I whinned.

"Get ready or else" He said. I rolled my eyes. I walked inside.

"Who was that?" Christian asked.

"My best friend from when I was little," I said. I curled up on the couch. A while later. I felt myself being lifted.
"I told you to get ready!"

"CARSON PUT ME DOWN!"
"Will you get ready?"
"NO!"
"THEN NO!"

"CARSON LIAM PRESCOTT PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!"
"You have to promise me that you'll get ready if I do!"

"FINE! I go to dinner! Just put me down you big lug!" I said. He put me down. I kicked him.

"WOMEN!"

"Sorry. The only girl I see here is you," I smirked. I patted his back. Everyone started laughing. I walked to my suitcase.
"FANCY OR CASUAL!"
"FANCY!"He shouted. I grabbed a new dress I bought, heels and walked into the bathroom. I put on a Black Open Back Long Formal Dress Clarisse 971, and black pumps. I put on a necklace and a black and silver bracelet. I did my makeup light and curled my hair. I put my clothes in the hamper. I walked out.
"Ready," He asked.

"Let's go," I said. Jace, Alex, Christian looked at me. Mom was typing away on the computer. Mr. and Mrs Adair weren't here.

"It was nice seeing you again Carson," Mom smiled looking up.