Chapter 6 No. This can't happen

~Chapter 6 No. This can't happen. ~

It was one in the morning and I had nothing. I didn't know what to make and I was freaking out. I looked on the counters. There were ten dishes of italian food, but none were good enough. I made 3 different spaghettis, 2 raviolis, and any other Italian food you could think of. I even tried to make really fancy pizza. Let's just say it didn't turn out too good. I definitely don't belong here. I was sitting there thinking about something totally different until I remembered something I used to love from this really fancy italian restaurant. It's a traditional Crevasse lasagna. It has six layers and is one of the best italian foods ever, in my opinion. I started getting things out that I needed to make it. Different cheeses, tomato sauces, meats, spices, and vegetables covered the counters.

I made hamburger and turkey burger. I put them in between the noodles. I put swiss cheese with the turkey burger, and colby jack cheese with the hamburger. Then, I put spinach and basil in between every other noodle. I put just a little black pepper and salt to add flavoring. Then, I stuck it in the oven.

Once it was done cooking, it smelled delicious. I made five more of them and set them aside. It was now four in the morning and I was tired. So, I locked the cabin doors and went back to the place I was sleeping at.

I walked in and everyone was sleeping. I changed clothes and layed down on the couch. I closed my eyes.

"Blythe wake up. Today's the competition," Christian said. I opened my eyes. Ugh! I looked at the time. It was 5 in the morning. I got up and stood up. I fell right back down. I rubbed my face and got up. I took a cold shower and got ready. I put on my robe. The only uniform we have to wear is any kind of top, skirt and flats or shoes. I put on a black skirt, maroon tank top and a flats. I put my weird natural hair into a ponytail. I walked out.

"Who made this," Mr. Adair asked stuffing his face.

"I did," I said. I made myself extra strong coffee. I took a sip.

"I should go to my cabin and clean up the mess I made last night," I laughed. Everyone looked up from their papers and looked at me.

"How many hours of sleep did you get?" Christian asked. I took another cup of coffee.

"2."

"When did you come back here?" Jace asked.

"4 a.m."

"What were you doing?"
"Practicing my dish."

"Why?"

"Because I'm not like the rest of the students here. I can't just look at a recipe and make it perfectly the first time. I have to make it and practice it and once I get the hang of it. Try and find a way to make it my own. I'm not like all these prodigies. I have to work for what I want. I'm no natural. Anyway I should get going," I walked out of the room and headed to the cabin. A few minutes later I opened the door and walked in. The guys were looking at my mess.
"What the heck happened here?" Nick asked

"I figured out what I'm going to make," I said.

"Great and you had to make a big freaky mess,"

"At least I'm not the lazy butt putting ideas together last minute."
"I'm passing with flying colors so I don't want to hear it Missy."
"Sassy today are we?"

"Guys if you two are done arguing. Then can we clean this up and figure out our dishes," Axel said. We cleaned up.

"Now what are we making," Axel asked.

"Crevasse Lasagna," I smiled. They smiled and nodded.

"It's time to go. Let's go," Hunter said. We walked out and locked our cabin. We walked to the competition room. Both team waited outside the doors.