Chance of a new life(Revised)

Hello friends, Nocturne here.
This is an idea I kept dreaming about every damn month, and I thought..why not? So this is a fanfiction where Summer Rose is alive and Raven Branwen stayed with her family. Also the picture, above is what the reader would look like. I hope you like the beginning. Enjoy!

[No One's POV] (11 years ago)
In the Kingdom of Vale, there lived an adopted six year old boy named Y/n. He was a small Cheetah faunus with a spotted tail. He had an adopted family which consists of his two sisters: Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long. His mother: Summer Rose. His father: Taiyang XiaoLong. His uncle Qrow Branwen. And his aunt, Raven Branwen. But they constantly ignore him for his sisters. Each time he asked to train, they always reply with: "Sorry, maybe later." Or "Your sister's need this training more. you're too young." No matter, how many times he asked, they always keep pushing the child off. This has being going on for the past three years of his life. What's worse is that Ruby and Yang mock him on everything their parents taught them and rubbed it in his face saying that he can never train like them. Here's an example..one month before their birthdays..or

Flashback..

A 6 year old Y/n thought briskly as he stared dully out of his bedroom window towards the rest of the forest he lives in, rumming his fingers on the windowsill, he sighed as his eyes travelled towards the yard watching his adoptive parents Taiyang Xiao Long and Summer Rose training their own daughters..Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long.

Y/n: I wonder if there's anything to eat down there..

He started getting up from his bed and made his way to the fridge when the side door burst open, the sound of laughter permeating the house. Y/n continued to look bored as he rummaged about the fridge, when the rest of his family came in.

Taiyang: Good job, Yang! You'll be an excellent huntress when you go to signal..

Qrow: And since both of your birthdays is coming up, I'll teach Ruby here one of my scythe wielding techniques.

Ruby: *Starts hopping in place, flailing her arms* Really, Uncle Qrow!?

As the parents laughed, Y/n rolled his eyes and nabbed a sandwich before closing the fridge. He made his way upstairs until he heard Ruby's voice again, calling out to him.

Ruby: Look big brother..Uncle Qrow is teaching me how to wield a scythe!

She smiled a pleasant smile, while Y/n continued to look sad and stared at her, disinterested. Her smile lessened a bit.

Yang: Why can't you be more like us, huh? Maybe then you'll gain some actual friends!

All she got was another disinterested stare, which made her shiver a bit. His cold blue eyes stared deep into her own, a silent threat to her being which she ignored. The adults, who were watching from the sidelines quickly wrapped their arms around the girls and spun them around.

Taiyang: Don't talk to him, sweetie. He'll never be like you, or your sister so don't waste your time."

Summer: Just... forget about him. Like he doesn't exist, alright?

Taiyang: *turns to y/n* i have already told you, later. All our attention is needed on your sisters. You'll get to train when you start Signal Academy.