Phantom and Reaper

Danny was flying around wondering where the hell he was. So he looked around and saw Japanese lettering and sighed. What type of dimensions is this and what was that thing and more and importantly how did I understand that guy and who is he and what am I looking for and why did clockwork do this to me. He flew around and landed in a ally and took a deep breath and turned into his human form walking around and just taking everything in.

Danny's ghost sense kicked in and he thought how and why he looked around and nothing he just tenses up and sighs running. All that was in he head was that thing he fought earlier said soul reaper and that guy in a black and white robe and a sword came. So there a hero in this town and maybe he could tell me what's going on around here. Then he stopped in his tracks and remembered what clockwork said don't tell anyone your name and use your abilities wisely. Danny sighed and went into the ally way and turned into phantom and took to the sky's.

Danny then saw a weird looking thing chasing this person and he floated there and then thought about it and said screw it and flew down and hit the thing in the face. Ichigo was walking around and he saw a hallow chasing a spirit till that same entity punched the hallow in the face causing it to go into a building. He ran to the weird looking teen and smiled at him. "What's your name and why are you fighting hallows ?" Danny looked at the guy and thought of a name "my name is Charles, and I'm looking for a weird looking crystal." Ichigo like looked at him and looked at the hallow head and pointed it out "like that?" There was this weird looking black and blue crystal on the forehead. "Soul reaper what's this you got back up and his spirit energy is alive and dead that's weird and rare I'll eat you!"

The hallow launched at Danny but Danny dogged it and grabbed its tail and threw him in the air. Danny looked at ichigo "what's your name ?" Ichigo looked at Charles (Danny) "mines ichigo, I'll help you get that crystal from that hallow." Danny smiles and glade he has a partner in this dimension, he flew in the air and ichigo followed. The hallow recovered in the air and saw them flying towards him and smiles flying at them to with clenched fists. Danny's eyes widen and caught its punch and ichigo cut its arm off causing the hallow to scream in pain.

Danny charged an ectoblast and hit him in the chest and arm. The hallow fell down in defeat and ichigo cut the head and the crystal fell and was in the ground. Ichigo looked at the crystal and looked at the white haired teen, "here's your crystal and what are you cause that hallow said alive and dead." Danny just looked and smiled a little "I'm a halfa half dead and alive." Ichigo realized what he said is he like a soul reaper? Ichigo gave Danny the crystal and then Danny put it in his thermos. Before Danny could say goodbye a portal engulfed him. Ichigo just saw a green portal eat Danny and was gone.