New Home

Aurora's POV

"Wake up up Aurora" Scar's voice woke me up the next morning. I opened my eye to see him with Banzai, Ed and Shenzi. I hid behind him not wanting to see the hyenas that had nearly kills me two days ago. "Relax Aurora they will not hurt unless I tell them too" Scar states.

"Why are they here Uncle? Why do you allow them to be on the pride lands?" I ask him.

"They are my friends and they are going to be your night guards starting tonight. To ensure you don't try sneaking into the den or someone tries sneaking into your new home. Now I believe Shenzi has something to say" he explains.

"I'm sorry for nearly hurting you little cub, let's start over shall we? After all we are all about of Scar's family now" Shenzi states.

"Ok, can I play now uncle?" I ask and he nods his head. "Where is mother?" I ask before I leave.

"She and the other lionesses are out hunting" he states.

"But they hunted two days ago" I say confused. "They weren't suppose to hunt again until tomorrow" I add.

"There are more mouths to head now" is all he said before leaving with hyenas. I existed the den to see I was alone and carefully made my way to the gorge. I know it is dangerous, but I had to see dad one last time even though he is dead. Managing to get to the gorge undetected I slowly descended into it. Keeping an eye and ear out for any danger.

It took a while but I finally found my father's body under a broken tree. I walked over to him and nudged him gently. (Link of dead Mufasa's face: http://pa1.narvii.com/6387/b9be8c865edfc95cbeff175ae20da9e099b4fa14_hq.gif.) "Daddy please wake up, I love you please come back" I say as tears run down my cheek. But he did now move so i move to lay under his paw like I always used to do. It always made me feel safe.

It was then I noticed the blood stains on his front paws. I noticed his claws were filed like he'd be trying to climb a hard surface. But there was also puncher marks on the back of his paws like someone elses claws had grabbed his. So I started looking at the walls and I notice the claws marks on it.

I followed them the best I could up the wall side losing them occasionally. Until I reached a ledge where the claws marks stopped suddenly. I took in a big whiff of the scents around to smell two lions. One was my father's scent and an other lion I'd never forget. The other scent belonged to Uncle Scar and I growled in anger.

He'd lied to us, he allowed father to die instead of helping him to safety. I went back down to father trying to think of what to do. I knew I was no much for him or Aunt Zira and that no one would believe her a cub. Also that she could easily be punished if Scar or Zira thought she knew something.

"I promise father, I will avenge you" I state when I reached his side again. "If Simba is still alive I will see that he takes his place as rightful king" I promise him. "Goodbye father I love you and will become strong" I say before leaving.

When I returned to pride rock the hyenas lead me to Scar's old cave. "There's a hare for you to eat" Banzai states before they left me. I ignored the meat as I explored the cave it was  the perfect size for a lone lion or lioness. After exploring I ate the hare before curling up in the warmest corner.

"You have ten minutes then leave" Scar's voice pulled my attention to the entrance. I see Rafiki holding a hallow turtle shell filled with water. He brought it in and I greeted him.

"Thank you Mister Rafiki" I say before taking a drink. "Please tell mother and the others I'm fine" I tell him. "Also that I'll see them tomorrow" I add and he nods his head.

"Of course rest well Aurora" he says giving me a hug before he left. I head back over to the corner and lay down. I start to clean myself before curling up and falling into a dreamless sleep.

A/N

Picture above of Aurora's new cave. Picture on the external link of the three hyenas.